- China sends medical supplies, experts to help Italy battle coronavirus.
- The first human trial for coronavirus vaccine starts in the US.
- US President Donald Trump said Monday that the United States could be coping with the novel coronavirus disease until July or August and the country’s economy “maybe” heading toward a recession.
- Chinese firms are ramping up efforts to export and donate novel coronavirus testing kits to meet increasing overseas demand, amid the surge of COVID-19 cases outside China.
- “We are at war,” said French President Macron, urging the French to comply with social distancing instructions in response to novel coronavirus spread.
- Wall Street suffered its biggest drop since 1987, with the S&P 500 closing at its lowest level since December 2018.
- Canada closed its borders to all foreign nationals, except US citizens, and prime minister Justin Trudeau urged people to stay at home.
- The San Francisco Bay area enters a three-week lockdown at midnight in order to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- It batch of medics starts returning home from Wuhan
- China’s economy returns to normal
- Shanghai extends quarantine measures to travelers from 16 nations(S.Korea, Italy, Iran, Japan, French, Spain, Germany, the United States, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Sweden, Belgium, Norway, the Netherlands, Denmark and Austria)
- China to reduce price of domestic refined oil products
Leave A Comment