- Foreign automakers,such as VW, BMW, Toyota, Jaguar Land Rover see rebound sales in China.
- Chinese online giant JingDong reports net revenue up 33.8% year-on-year.
- Strictly checks on imported frozen food
- China launches anti-dumping probe on Australian wine.
- Typhoon Higos,7th formed in Pacific, bears down on Guangdong, Hainan
- China’s tourism rebounding quickly.
- China Telecom report net profit of $2.01m in H1 2020, up year-on-year 0.3%.
- Bayer, Hua Medicine sign diabetes treatment agreement on Monday
- Global tourism recovery faces challenges due to the virus.
- Japan reported its worst economy in Q2 2020. GDP shrank 7.8%.
- New York subway face crashed tax revenues due to pandemic.
- GYMS to reopen as early as Aug 24 in New York states: governor
- Nigeria to resume international flights after months of shutdown.