- PBOC, the People’s Bank Of China, to promote further cross-border use of RMB.
- Whole city virus test in Hongkong will start on Aug. 31.
- Rain alert in Sichuan.
- Rainstorm hits Northwest China.
- Chinese mainland reports no new locally-transmitted cases.
- Beijing-Xiong’an high-speed railway complete on Monday.
- Phone number full of lucky “8” sells $0.3 million.(8 pronounced in Chinese is “fa”, means “be rich”. It is a lucky number)
- The National Development and Reform Commission approved 11 fixed-asset investment projects worth $5.5 billion in July.
- Changes to reduce food waste.
- Chinese airline restarts their means after the pandemic.
- Chinese brands take half of domestic auto market share.
- China’s Yangtze River sees fifth flood in 2020.
I know this site gives quality dependent articles or reviews and
is there any other site which provides such stuff in quality?