- Industrial output up 4.8% in China.
- Livestream platforms asked to curb food-wasting shows.
- The National Health Commission and Ministry of Education released guidelines for the fall semester.
- China becomes a vital refuge for US companies(such as Tesla, Nike), the Wall Street Journal report.
- China mainland reports 30 new confirmed cases.
- Beijing school opening to be gradual process.
- Lenovo report Q2 profit-$213m, which beats expectations.
- Giant panda Sijia celebrated 14th birthday in Heilongjiang province.
- Xinjiang built its 4th transmission channel by extending the grid to Hotan prefecture in south Xinjiang and Altay prefecture in the north, which is the largest grid in China.
- Changsha donates 40,000 masks to US city.
- High-grade dairy goats from Australia arrive in Jilin.
- Chang’e 4 probe resumes work for 21th lunar day.
- Exhibitions on Bronze ware from Shananxi open in Beijing.
- Beike raise over $2b as it debuts on NYSE
- UK consumption recovers in July.
- Sino-British Lifestyle Weeks open in Beijing on Friday to Aug. 18
- Yangtze Riiver sees fourth flood in 2020.
Leave A Comment