- “The Guardian” website reported on February 7 that in the next few days, there will be some astonishing aviation landscapes over Mars. By then, three space robot probes will reach the red planet after crossing millions of miles. The UAE’s “Hope” Mars rover will take the lead in entering Mars orbit on February 9, and China’s “Tianwen-1” rover will arrive on February 10th. Finally, the US Mars rover Perseverance will land on the surface of Mars on February 18. Mars is not an easy place to visit. In dozens of missions to Mars since 1960, about half of the probes crashed or crossed Mars due to component failure, rocket engine failure, or software error. The distance between Mars and the Earth is approximately 55 million kilometers at a short distance and more than 400 million kilometers at a long distance.
- In the recent January World Economic Outlook report, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) once again raised its forecast for global economic growth. The IMF predicts that the global economic growth rate will be 5.5% in 2021, which is 0.3 percentage points higher than the estimate in October last year. The IMF also predicts that there will be severe divergence in the recovery process of various countries. China’s recovery takes the lead among all large economies in the world, and it has taken the lead in returning to the pre-epidemic growth rate in the fourth quarter of 2020.
- Italy’s GDP falls by 8.8% in 2020. The Italian National Bureau of Statistics recently published an economic analysis report that pointed out that in 2020, Italy’s GDP will fall by 8.8%. The fourth quarter of 2020 did not continue the recovery trend of the previous quarter. Due to the tightening of epidemic prevention measures during the second wave of epidemics, the fourth quarter GDP fell by 2% month-on-month and contracted by 6.6% year-on-year. .
- Indonesia’s economy shrinks by 2.07% in 2020. The Central Bureau of Statistics of Indonesia recently announced that Indonesia’s gross domestic product (GDP) will fall by 2.07% year-on-year in 2020. The prolonged epidemic has caused almost all sectors of Indonesia’s GDP to decline. The 2.07% negative economic growth is in line with the government’s previous expectations. BPS also announced that in the fourth quarter of 2020, Indonesia’s GDP fell 2.19% year-on-year.
- Small and Medium Enterprise Association: In January, the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Index (SMEDI) was 87.0, a decrease of 0.2 points from the previous month. It fell for the first time after rising or staying flat for 6 consecutive months, but it was still the third highest since the outbreak of the new crown pneumonia.
- IDC: In the fourth quarter of 2020, the global tablet market performed well, with shipments of approximately 52.2 million units, a year-on-year increase of 19.5%. The increase in demand caused by the impact of the new crown epidemic has allowed the tablet computer market to reach its highest level since 49.9 million units in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- In 2020, Sanya will become the city with the highest tourism popularity in China, and the tourism popularity of Xi’an and Changsha has increased significantly; Xi’an tourism popularity ranks fourth in the country, and Changsha has entered the top ten national popularity list for the first time. In terms of travel methods, peripheral travel has become a new choice for Chinese tourists’ daily leisure consumption, night travel has become a new growth pole of destination tourism resources, and more domestic niche tourist destinations have been discovered and explored by travelers.
- Kuaishou: From January 20th to February 10th alone, the number of Kuaishou two-dimensional works during the epidemic period increased by 32%. Among the Kuaishou two-dimensional viewers, “Gen Z” accounted for over 85%. Among them, post-90s audiences love to watch hand-painted, post-95s audiences love to watch anime series, and post-00s audiences prefer to watch comics, JK uniforms and virtual idol-related content.
- Financial Breakfast: In January, Geely Automobile sold 156,000 units, an increase of 40% year-on-year, and a month-on-month increase of 1%, of which 4289 new energy vehicles were sold; Jianghuai Automobile sold 57,700 units, a year-on-year increase of 54.62%, of which pure electric passenger vehicles 8,199 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 277.83%; Tesla’s domestically produced Model 3 sales were 15,484 vehicles, a month-on-month decrease of 34.95%. In January, the total wholesale sales of new energy passenger vehicles reached 168,000, a year-on-year increase of 290.6% and a month-on-month decrease of 20.5%.
- Lei Jun: In 2021, Xiaomi will recruit 5,000 engineers and increase R&D investment by 30%-40%. Xiaomi’s tablet business has restarted and will be released this year. Xiaomi has recently completed the adjustment of the Internet and software business structure, and the Software and Experience Department will be responsible for the system interconnection experience.
- Tesla: In 2020, revenue in the Chinese market will reach US$6.662 billion, a year-on-year increase of 123.6%, and the Chinese market will account for an increasing proportion of the revenue structure. In 2020, the United States will still be Tesla’s largest market, with revenue of 15.207 billion US dollars, accounting for more than 48%.
Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a completely different topic but it has pretty
much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!
Terrific article! This is the kind of information that should be shared across the internet. Ron Hollinghurst