- With the arrival of Chinese vaccines in many countries such as Asia, Africa and Latin America, local vaccinations have been carried out one after another. Chilean President Pinera, Health Minister Paris and Equatorial Guinea Vice President Manger have got vaccine injection. According to the plan, 15 million Chileans will be vaccinated against China in the first half of 2021.
- A study by the Journal of the American Medical Association showed that a mutant COVID-19 called CAL.20C is spreading rapidly in recent months, and travelers from California carried it to other states in the United States and 6 other countries. It is not clear whether the fatality rate of this mutant new coronavirus is higher or whether it will affect the effectiveness of the vaccine.
- South Africa is about to enter an era of economic austerity for several years, that is, the price level of goods and services continues to fall, and the value of the currency continues to appreciate. Excessive and wasteful expenditures forced the South African government to carry out economic integration plans for many years. At the same time, the new crown epidemic has exacerbated the deterioration of the South African government’s financial situation, reduced government revenue, increased borrowing costs, and pushed South Africa’s economy into its longest recession in nearly 30 years.
- Chinanews: On the first day of New Year’s Day on February 12, Chinese films reached 1.737 billion yuan in a single day, with over 34.51 million viewers, breaking the record of 1.458 billion yuan in the box office on the first day of the Spring Festival in 2019 and breaking the global single Single-day box office record in the market.
- In 2020, the top ten cities with the highest per capita disposable income of Chinese residents are Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Ningbo, Xiamen and Wuxi. Among them, the per capita income of the first seven cities exceeded 60,000 yuan, Shanghai broke the 70,000 yuan mark, reaching 72,232 yuan; Beijing reached 69,434 yuan, close to 70,000 yuan; Shenzhen was 64,878 yuan, a nominal increase of 3.8% over the previous year The sister city of the same province, Guangzhou, ranks fourth; Suzhou and Hangzhou rank fifth and sixth respectively. The per capita income of Suzhou residents reaches 62,582 yuan, which is not far behind Guangzhou and Shenzhen.
- During the New Year’s Eve and Spring Festival Gala on February 11, the number of active Weibo users reached a new record of 289 million.
- Post Office: In January, the business volume of express service enterprises nationwide was 8.49 billion, a year-on-year increase of 124.7%; business income was 86.76 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 73.3%. Among them, the intra-city business volume completed 1.05 billion pieces, a year-on-year increase of 58.0%; the remote business volume completed 7.26 billion pieces, a year-on-year increase of 141.5%; the international/Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan business volume completed 190 million pieces, a year-on-year increase of 69.8%. In addition, on New Year’s Eve and the first two days of the first two days, the national express delivery volume.