1. JPMorgan: From 2019 to 2025, China’s L1 to L5 assisted driving and autonomous driving market will achieve an average annual growth rate of 33%, and reach approximately US$7.1 billion in 2025. The four major elements of intelligent networked vehicles, namely sensors, algorithms, high-precision maps and three-electric systems, will be hot investment directions in the future.
2. From 618 to 11.11, the average monthly salary of e-commerce anchors was 10,636 yuan, an increase of 0.6% over the same period last year. The number of job seekers expected to be engaged in e-commerce anchor positions increased by 110.7% over the same period last year. 74.1% of e-commerce anchors are optimistic about the industry development prospects of live e-commerce. In response to the question of “whether they will consider changing careers in the future,” they chose to change jobs but not change jobs.
3. TechWeb: Alibaba surpassed IBM to become the fourth-largest public cloud service provider, fell behind Amazon, Microsoft, and Google, but ahead of Oracle. Alibaba said it will invest 200 billion yuan ($28.26 billion) in its cloud computing division in the next three years.
4. IDC: It is predicted that China’s manufacturing IT market-related investment scale will reach 25.82 billion US dollars in 2024. Among them, the market size of IT applications will reach 10.39 billion U.S. dollars, with a compound growth rate of 10.2% in 2019-2024.
5. SensorTower: In October, TikTok attracted more than US$115 million in the global App Store and GooglePlay, which was 6.2 times that of October last year. TikTok once again won the global mobile application (non-game) revenue list. YouTube ranked second on the list with more than $94 million in revenue, a year-on-year increase of 58%. The other three apps in the top five on the list are Tinder, Tencent Video, and Disney+.
6. Qualcomm: It is estimated that 5G smartphone shipments will reach 200 million units in 2020, and will increase by 150% to 500 million units in 2021. By 2022, global 5G smartphone shipments are expected to reach 750 million; by 2025, the number of global 5G connections is expected to be close to 3 billion, and 5G traffic will account for 45% of global mobile network data traffic.
7. In October, the passenger car market retail sales reached 1.992 million, a year-on-year increase of 8.0%, achieving a high growth rate of about 8% for four consecutive months in the past two years. Among them, the wholesale sales of new energy passenger vehicles exceeded 144,000, a year-on-year increase of 119.8% and a month-on-month increase of 15.9%. From January to October, the cumulative growth rate of retail sales in the passenger car market was -10.2%, an increase of 2 percentage points from January to September, reflecting the steady recovery of the industry.