- Boston Consulting Group: The potential market size of AI will reach at least 60 billion US dollars, and there will be more and more artificial intelligence applications that already exist and will exist in the future, accounting for 30% of the total. Achievements in artificial intelligence, especially in the theory of cognition（认知理论，Cognitive theory suggests that the human mind is like a computer that is constantly processing and encoding data. ）, have come a long way since six years ago.
- EconomyView中新经纬: Jay Chou’s concert in Haikou will be held from June 30th to July 2nd，2023. Many hotels in Haikou have significantly adjusted their room prices during the concert. A hotel near the concert site raised the price on June 30 from the usual minimum of 195 yuan to 833 yuan, a premium of about 327%, and only one room type is available.
- Ministry of Commerce: In order to maintain the stability of the pork market, on February 24, together with the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Finance, the first batch of central reserve pork purchase and storage work was carried out this year, and the total purchase and storage volume was 7,100 tons.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: The scale of China’s artificial intelligence core industry has reached 500 billion, and the number of enterprises is close to 4,000.
- Shanghai Securities News: Recently, international beauty giants such as Estee Lauder, L’Oreal, Chanel and Louis Vuitton have raised their prices. According to the industry, price increases are a routine action for beauty luxury brands to maintain their high-end positioning. Especially in the context of declining performance in 2022, international beauty giants need to boost their performance by raising prices.
- Securities Daily: As of the close of February 24, a total of 308 companies in the A-share market have released their 2022 annual report performance reports. 222 companies achieved year-on-year growth in operating income last year, and 198 companies achieved year-on-year growth in net profit last year. The operating income and net profit of 171 companies achieved year-on-year growth, mainly concentrated in five major industries, including pharmaceuticals and biology, machinery and equipment, electronics, banking, and computers（医药生物、机械设备、电子、银行、计算机）.
- JiemianNews: It is reported that BYD Dynasty （ 比亚迪王朝）series products have started to cut prices, and the delivery cycle has been shortened to varying degrees compared with last year.
- Berkshire Hathaway (a company owned by Buffett): 2022 annual revenue of US$302.089 billion, compared with US$276.094 billion in the previous year; net loss of US$22.819 billion, compared with a net profit of US$89.795 billion in the previous year; The profit was US$18.164 billion, compared with US$39.646 billion in the same period last year. Cash held at the end of the year was US$128.6 billion.
- Berkshire Hathaway (Buffett’s company): The top ten holdings in the fourth quarter of 2022 are Apple, Bank of America, Chevron, Coca-Cola, American Express, Kraft Heinz, Occidental Petroleum, Moody’s, Activision Blizzard and HP.（苹果、美国银行、雪佛龙、可口可乐、美国运通、卡夫享氏、西方石油、穆迪、动视暴雪和惠普）
- National Farmers’ Union: The UK needs to take control of its own food production as it faces a persistent vegetable shortage.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: The current flu season in the United States is estimated to have at least 25 million infections, 280,000 hospitalizations and 18,000 deaths.
- According to the latest data released by the Korea Statistics Agency, the total fertility rate in South Korea in 2022 only be 0.78, the lowest level since the indicator was recorded in 1970.