- STCN证券时报: At present, the annual global consumption of optical chips （光芯片）exceeds 300 million pieces, and the market size is 8-10 billion yuan.
- By the end of 2022, the number of Chinese brand car dealers in Russia will reach 1041, accounting for almost one-third of the total number of car dealers in Russia.
- Tsinghua University Institute of Energy, Environment and Economics: In 2020, the domestic second-hand consumer market has exceeded one trillion yuan, and it is estimated that by 2025, China’s idle goods transactions are expected to exceed three trillion yuan. Domestic second-hand mobile phones have formed a relatively standardized and mature market. In 2020, the domestic second-hand mobile phone transaction volume reached 152 million units. At the same time, idle clothing and clothing are also favored by people.
- Shanghai: At present, 926 1,800-kilometer roads for intelligent connected vehicles have been opened, and a total of 612 vehicles from 28 companies have been issued licenses for road testing and demonstration applications. The test mileage exceeds 13 million kilometers, forming layout of “Jiading passenger vehicles 嘉定乘用车”，” Lingang Commercial Vehicle临港商用车”,”Jinqiao Internet of Vehicles金桥车联网”,”Fengxian parking garage奉贤停车库”.
- According to ICC data, the localization rate of 2.5G and below optical chips exceeded 90% in 2021; the localization rate of 10G optical chips is about 60%, and some 10G optical chips with higher performance requirements and greater difficulty still need to be imported; The localization rate of optical chips is about 20%, but the localization rate of optical chips above 25G is only 5%, and it is still dominated by overseas optical chip manufacturers.
- In 2022, the total amount of national social logistics was 347.6 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 3.4%.
- China International Big Data Industry Expo: The scale of China’s big data industry reached 1.57 trillion yuan in 2022, a year-on-year increase of 18%.
- China Housing Price Market Network: Currently, among 450 small cities, only 30 cities have an average unit price of more than 10,000 yuan, accounting for only 6.7%, and 93.3% of small cities have house prices of less than 10,000 yuan. From the perspective of regional distribution, small cities with housing prices over RMB 10,000 are mainly distributed in Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Fujian, Hainan and other places, among which Wanning City万宁 in Hainan ranks first.
- CCTV News: The country’s first industrial data trading zone – Beijing International Big Data Exchange Industrial Data Zone was launched on February 25. The Industrial Data Zone of Beijing International Big Data Exchange is a centralized data trading platform for the industrial field. It provides industrial enterprises with services such as data asset registration, data product development, and data asset trading, so as to maximize the value of data, reduce transaction costs, and promote data circulation.
- Science and Technology Daily: Recently, influenza A has entered a period of high incidence, and schools in Beijing, Shanghai, Zhejiang, Tianjin and other places have suspended classes because of students suffering from influenza A.
- Xinjiang Daily: The 100,000-ton lithium salt project of Xinjiang Nonferrous Metals Industry (Group) Co., Ltd. started construction, which marks the official launch of the world’s largest integrated project of lithium resource mining, selection and smelting.
- Hong Kong Economic Journal: Hong Kong Disneyland stated that the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge, the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link and all customs clearance ports have resumed normal operation, and the number of reserved tourists in the park is also increasing. The first large-scale tour group in the Greater Bay Area organized by several travel agencies in the Greater Bay Area on February 25, a total of more than 200 mainland tourists arrived at Hong Kong Disneyland in the morning.
- China will implement the “Three-Year Action Plan for County Area Commerce”. Strive to basically establish a relatively complete county and rural commercial network system in qualified areas by 2025. Cultivate a number of typical county-level commercial benchmarks, transform and upgrade a number of “township big markets” and rural new convenience stores, and create a number of typical county-level commercial counties to play a leading role in demonstration. Vigorously develop new formats such as live broadcast e-commerce and instant retail, promote the high-quality development of rural e-commerce, drive the upswing of agricultural products and increase farmers’ income.
- According to the Hebei Provincial Department of Transportation, in 2022, the province’s ports completed a container throughput of 4.98 million TEUs, a record high; a total of 70 domestic and foreign trade routes and nd 71 inland dry ports have been opened. 4 new productive berths were added, reaching 246; the newly added passing capacity was 24.4 million tons, and the passing capacity reached 1.16 billion tons.
- Meta recently released a new artificial intelligence large-scale language model LLaMA, joining the competition of Microsoft, Google and other Silicon Valley companies. The LLaMA model, designed to help researchers advance their work, “has a lot of promise” for more complex tasks like generating text, dialogue, summarizing written material, proving mathematical theorems or predicting protein structures, Zuckerberg said.
- France’s Thales Group(France’s largest military manufacturing company): Due to the strong growth of all the company’s businesses, the company plans to recruit 12,000 new employees this year. In the past eight years, Thales has recruited 5,000 to 8,000 employees each year. The total number of employees is 80,000, of which 40,000 are in France. In addition, it has recruited 11,500 new employees last year.
- Twitter Inc. laid off at least 50 employees on Feb. 25, in at least the eighth round of layoffs since Musk took over the social platform in late October. Since he took office, he has reduced the number of Twitter employees from more than 7,000 to more than 2,000.
- Temu’s active users surpassed Target due to Super Bowl advertising. A few days ago, SensorTower data showed that on the day of the Super Bowl, Temu’s downloads surged by 45%, and its daily active users increased by about 20% compared with the previous day. So far in February, Temu has 13.4 million monthly active users, surpassing Target, which has 9.2 million monthly active users.
- COSCO SHIPPING Ports acquired a 30% stake in Xiamen Yuanhai Terminal. Recently, COSCO SHIPPING Ports issued an announcement that COSCO SHIPPING Ports (Xiamen) (a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, as the buyer) and Xiamen Haicang Investment (as the seller) agreed to buy and sell shares ( accounted for 30% of the registered capital of Xiamen Yuanhai) entered into an equity transfer agreement with a total consideration of RMB 794 million.
- Foxconn expands new factory in Vietnam to produce Macbooks.
- Ericsson announces it will cut 8,500 jobs worldwide.
- U.S. Secretary of Commerce Raymondo: Two chip industry clusters will be built by 2030, and two chip industry clusters will be built in the United States. Each cluster will include factories, R&D laboratories, and related infrastructure. Raimondo also said that the US government will invest 11 billion US dollars to build the National Semiconductor Technology Center. According to US media reports, the Ministry of Commerce will open the application for chip project subsidies this week, and US semiconductor companies will be able to apply for the project subsidies.
- United States: On the 25th, the US State Department announced sanctions against more than 60 Russian individuals and entities. In addition, visa restrictions were announced for 1,219 Russian military personnel. At the same time, the White House will impose additional tariffs on more than 100 types of metals, minerals, and chemicals from Russia, with a total value of about US$2.8 billion.
- India: The government has ordered several of the country’s largest coal-fired power plants to run at full capacity to meet an upcoming surge in electricity demand. At present, the weather in many parts of India is abnormally warm, and the peak power demand in mid-February is already close to the level of last summer.
- South Korea: Central bank cuts interest rate by 50 basis points to 8.5%
- Turkey: Central bank cuts interest rate by 50 basis points to 8.5%
- Pakistan: Reserves held by the country’s central bank rose by $66 million to $3.258 billion, with liquid reserves totaling $8.726 billion.
Leave A Comment