- Bangladesh: From January 1, 2023, not only all LCL(less than container load)cargo, but also FCL (full container load) to be discharged /loaded at Chattogram port should be palletized /packaged to the appropriate standards, with shipping market attached.
- International Energy Agency: If efforts are not made to transition to a low-carbon economy, global coal consumption will rise to an all-time high in 2022. Global coal use is forecast to grow by 1.2% this year, exceeding 8 billion tons in a single year for the first time and the highest since 2013.
- IDC: In the past, the interaction method of AR/VR hardware devices was based on a single command operation interaction, and the handle is a typical representative of the input tool. Limited by this, games have become the starting scene for AR/VR hardware devices to open up the consumer market. In the future, de-peripheral interaction such as gesture input and voice input will help it transform from an entertainment device to a productivity tool.
- IDC: In the third quarter, China’s wearable device market shipped 32.29 million units, a year-on-year decrease of 8.4%. The ear-worn device market shipped 17.53 million units, a year-on-year decrease of 12.1%. The smartwatch market shipped 10.8 million units, a year-on-year increase of 1.8%. The wristband market shipped 3.89 million units, a year-on-year decrease of 15.6%.
- GGII: It is estimated that the sales volume of China’s new energy vehicle market will exceed 9 million in 2023. In addition, due to the rapid expansion and release of the production capacity of various lithium battery materials in 2021-2022, the supply and demand relationship of most lithium battery materials has changed from the shortage of supply last year to the balance of supply and demand this year, which in turn has driven the prices of related lithium battery materials to fall sharply from high levels.
- Zhang Yongwei, China Electric Vehicle 100: The demand for chips is increasing. It is estimated that the penetration rate of China’s automobile intelligence will reach 70% in 2030, and there will be 300-500 chips for traditional automobiles. It is estimated that by 2030, the scale of my country’s automotive chip market will reach 29 billion US dollars, and the number will reach 100-120 billion per year. Therefore, the demand for automotive chips is increasing, and the gap is also increasing.
- Energy Bureau: From January to November, the national coal output was 4.09 billion tons, a year-on-year increase of 9.7%, a record high. Among them, the coal output of the four provinces of Shanxi, Shaanxi, Mongolia and Xinjiang(山西，陕西，内蒙古，新疆) reached 3.32 billion tons, accounting for 81% of the national coal output.
- Energy Bureau: As of the end of November, China’s cumulative installed power generation capacity was about 2.51 billion kilowatts, a year-on-year increase of 8.1%. Among them, the installed capacity of wind power is about 350 million kilowatts, a year-on-year increase of 15.1%; the installed capacity of solar power is about 370 million kilowatts, a year-on-year increase of 29.4%. From January to November, the investment in power projects of major power generation enterprises across China was 552.5 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 28.3%. Among them, solar power generation was 200 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 290.1%.
- Civil Aviation Administration: Make a specific time plan for the phased recovery of the domestic air transport market. The first stage is from December 16, 2022 to January 6, 2023, with 70% of the average daily passenger flight volume in 2019 as the base for recovery. The second phase is from January 7, 2023 to January 31, 2023, and the recovery will be based on 88% of the average daily passenger flight volume in 2019.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs: In the first three quarters, the national beef output was 4.85 million tons, a year-on-year increase of 3.6%; the mutton output was 3.46 million tons, an increase of 1.5%. The stock of meat, beef, and sheep has increased. From January to October, newborn calves increased by 9.7% year-on-year, and newborn lambs increased by 1.8% year-on-year. The annual output of beef and mutton is expected to hit a new high, and the large-scale rate of meat, beef and sheep breeding will increase by more than 2 percentage points.
- Zhejiang Provincial Development and Reform Commission and other five departments: recently jointly issued the “Zhejiang Metaverse Industry Development Action Plan (2023-2025)浙江省元宇宙产业发展行动计划（2023-2025年）”, proposing that by 2025, the Zhejiang Provincial Metaverse industrial chain system will be basically formed, and the comprehensive industrial competitiveness will reach the leading position in the country. Drive the scale of related industries to more than 200 billion yuan. This is the third special metaverse policy at the provincial level after Shanghai and Henan.
- Eurozone: In November, the final value of CPI year-on-year growth was 10.1%, expected to be 10.00%; CPI fell by 0.1% month-on-month, ending the growth trend since August 2021.
- India: India’s $200 billion textile and apparel industry is in crisis as consumers in the US, Europe and other big markets cut spending on clothing as inflation soars following the Russia-Ukraine conflict. Orders suggest the downturn will last until 2023, raising the risk of layoffs in an industry employing more than 45 million people.