- Pakistan: 1 aquatic product manufacturer suspended exports to China. On March 31, the General Administration of Customs of China announced that it will suspend the acceptance of product import declarations from Pakistan M/s. Maxima International (registration number T-360/2002) for 4 weeks from now on.
- Saudi Arabia: Banned the import of poultry products from the United States and parts of France. The Saudi Food and Drug Administration recently issued a circular banning domestic company from importing poultry meat products, eggs and other poultry products from the U.S. states of Delaware and Kentucky and the French province of Mayen due to avian influenza.
- Concrete rebar: Canada conducts first anti-dumping sunset review investigation.
- FIFA President Infantino: At present, FIFA is in a good financial position. Driven by the hosting of the Qatar World Cup, it is expected to generate a record revenue of US$7 billion between 2019 and 2022.
- IDC: In 2021, China’s smart home equipment market shipments will exceed 220 million units, a year-on-year increase of 9.2%. It is expected that in 2022, China’s smart home equipment market shipments will exceed 260 million units, a year-on-year increase of 17.1%.
- SAFE: From January to February, the import and export volume of China’s international trade in goods and services was 6,812.7 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 15%. Among them, the surplus of trade in goods was 548.3 billion yuan; the deficit of trade in services was 74.9 billion yuan.
- Bureau of Statistics: In March, China’s manufacturing PMI was 49.5%, down 0.7 percentage points from the previous month, lower than the critical point, and the overall prosperity level of the manufacturing industry has declined; Business sentiment fell to contractionary territory.
- China Index Academy: In 2021, the total sales and sales area of the top 100 enterprises will reach 9.08 trillion yuan and 569.43 million square meters respectively, up 3.9% and 1.6% year-on-year.
- Colliers International: At the end of the first quarter, the net absorption of the Beijing office market was about 102,000 square meters, which has basically returned to the level of 2019. Only new projects in the Yansha market entered the market this quarter, bringing a new supply of 65,000 square meters. The overall market declined slightly, and the vacancy rate dropped slightly by 0.1 percentage points month-on-month to 14.9%.
- Chinanewscom: As of March 30, for bookings with travel dates from April 1 to April 6, the average price paid for economy class has dropped by nearly 20% year-on-year, and this year’s Qingming holiday ticket is the lowest price in the past three years. Although air ticket prices have been falling all the way, fuel surcharges for domestic routes have been rising all the way due to the impact of rising oil prices. Some domestic airlines said that since April 5, they will adjust the fuel surcharge charging standards, and the related fees have increased by 150%.
- NDRC: A new round of refined oil price adjustment window will open at 24:00 on March 31. No. 92 gasoline increased by 0.09 yuan per liter; No. 95 gasoline increased by 0.09 yuan per liter; No. 0 diesel increased by 0.09 yuan per liter. According to the estimated capacity of the 50L fuel tank of a general household car, filling a tank of 92-# gasoline will cost an extra 4.5 yuan.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a decree on the settlement of gas trade in rubles, with the new rules coming into effect on April 1.
- National Building Society: In March, UK house prices jumped 14.3% year-on-year, the largest increase since 2004. The general rise in living costs did not have an impact on the property market, with the average house price reaching a record 265,300 pounds.
- The U.S. Treasury Department has excluded Russian fertilizers from the list of possible sanctions, a move to protect the U.S. domestic market from a shortage of agricultural chemicals.
- After the electricity bill, South Korea’s gas bill will also increase. From April 1st, the gas bill will increase by 1.8% on average, and the electricity bill for a four-person household with an average monthly electricity consumption of 307 kWh will increase by 2,120 won; the gas bill for a household with an average monthly gas consumption of 2,000 megajoules will increase by 860 won. The monthly total An additional fee of 3,000 won is required.
- Iran: Priority is given to promoting the development of renewable energy power generation, and plans to increase renewable energy power generation capacity by 10,000 megawatts within four years.
- Spain: Allow retailers to limit the quantity consumers can buy.
- United States: 1 million barrels per day of oil reserves may be released in the next few months.