- Pneumatic radial tires: India launched the first anti-dumping sunset review investigation. The Ministry of Commerce and Industry of India recently issued an announcement saying that at the request of the Indian Automobile Tire Manufacturers Association, the first anti-dumping sunset review investigation was initiated against pneumatic radial tires originating in or imported from China.
- India: 2 aquatic product manufacturers suspended exports to China. On April 1, the General Administration of Customs of China said that from now on, it will suspend the acceptance of product import declarations from two Indian aquatic product manufacturers for 1 week and 4 weeks respectively, and the enterprise registration numbers are 295 and 1164 respectively.
- Japan: Cut import tariffs under RCEP for the second time. On April 1, Japan lowered its import tariff for the second time under the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), and began to apply the tariff rate under the second year of the RCEP Japan Tariff Commitment Table.
- South Korea: Semiconductor exports hit a monthly high in March. According to a report by Korea Radio International on April 1, South Korea’s exports in March were US$63.48 billion, increasing for the 17th consecutive month. Among them, the export value of semiconductors was 13.1 billion US dollars, the highest monthly export value in history.
- The journal “Science” recently published six papers in a row, publishing the complete sequence of the human genome for the first time.
- According to the NBC poll, 21% of 1,000 Americans surveyed said they have at least used or invested in cryptocurrencies. Half of 18-49-year-old U.S. men say they have dabbled in cryptocurrencies, the highest percentage of any demographic group. Furthermore, only 19% have a positive view of cryptocurrencies, while 25% have a negative view.
- China State Administration for Market Regulation and other 5 departments: Announcement on the trial implementation of the automobile safety sandbox supervision system. The automobile safety sandbox supervision adheres to the bottom line of product safety, adopts the catalogue system, and is carried out on a trial basis in some models and regions to ensure that the system is appropriate, safe and controllable. The objects of sandbox supervision are cutting-edge technologies such as environmental perception, intelligent decision-making, and collaborative control used in vehicles, or the realization of new functions and new models such as automatic driving at all levels and remote upgrades.
- 5 departments including the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of China: Except for national statutory holidays, rest days, and winter and summer vacations, scripted entertainment business activities shall not be provided to minors.
- In 2021, the search volume of elderly care services such as “bathing for the elderly” and “bathing for the elderly” will be 9 times that of 2020, and the number of orders for elderly care services such as “bathing assistance for the elderly” will be 15.5 times that of 2020. The service time of the bathing assistance service is about one and a half to two hours each time, and the price of a single service is between 150 and 200 yuan. Professional bathing assistance services for the elderly have become a new choice for many people today.
- The average monthly disposable living expenses of contemporary Chinese college students can reach about 2,256 yuan, of which about 47% of the expenses are used to meet the daily food and drink expenses, and the remaining 50% of the living expenses will be used to improve the quality of life or personal value. It is estimated that in 2021, the consumer market for college students will reach 870.9 billion yuan.
- International Monetary Fund: In the fourth quarter of 2021, the proportion of RMB in global foreign exchange reserves rose again, from 2.66% in the third quarter of last year to 2.79%, ranking fifth in the world, continuing the IMF report in the fourth quarter of 2016. A new high since the data. The scale of renminbi reserves has also risen steadily, rising to US$336.1 billion from US$320.15 billion in the third quarter of last year.
- Meteorological Bureau: Release the “Atmospheric Environment Meteorological Bulletin (2021)”. In 2021, the national atmospheric environment will continue to improve. The national average number of haze days will be 21.3 days, a decrease of 2.9 days from 2020, and the number of haze days in most areas will continue to decline. Among them, the number of haze days in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, Fenwei Plain, and the Yangtze River Delta decreased by 6.8 days, 8.8 days, and 5.6 days, respectively, compared with 2020.
- Shenzhen Real Estate Association: In March, 2,859 first-hand housing units were sold in Shenzhen, a month-on-month increase of 49.9%; 1,355 second-hand housing units were signed online, a month-on-month increase of 25.5%.
- In 2022, China’s cotton planting area will be 43.98 million mu, a year-on-year increase of 1.8%.
- Macau Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau: In March, revenue from games of chance was 3.672 billion patacas, down 55.8% year-on-year; from January to March, revenue from games of chance was 17.774 billion patacas, down 24.8% year-on-year.
- Li Auto: In March, 11,034 Li Li ONEs were delivered, a year-on-year increase of 125.2%; in the first quarter, 31,716 units were delivered, a year-on-year increase of 152.1%. Since its launch, the cumulative delivery of Ideal ONE has reached 155,804 units.
- NIO: In March, it delivered 9,985 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 37.6%; in the first quarter, it delivered 25,768 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 28.5%. As of March 31, a total of 192,838 vehicles have been delivered.
- Xiaopeng Motors: In March, it delivered 15,414 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 202%; in the first quarter, it delivered 34,561 smart cars, a year-on-year increase of 159%. As of the end of the first quarter, the cumulative delivery volume has exceeded 170,000.
- E-commerce “Big Three” Four Seasons Report: JD, Ali, and Pinduoduo have successively announced their Q4 financial reports in 2021. In terms of revenue, JD.com will rank first with 275.9 billion yuan in Q4 revenue in 2021, followed by Alibaba with 242.58 billion yuan. Yuan, the third Pinduoduo 27.231 billion yuan.
- Brazil: The central bank increased its holdings of RMB assets. According to a report released by the Central Bank of Brazil recently, the share of the RMB in Brazil’s foreign exchange reserves rose to 4.99% in 2021, the highest level since 2019.
- Greece: Foreign direct investment hit a 20-year high last year. The net inflow of foreign direct investment (FDI) to Greece in 2021 will reach 4.85 billion euros, an increase of 72.3% over the previous year and a new high since 2002.
- Russia: The Bloomberg Billionaires Index shows that since the beginning of the year, the total assets of Russia’s richest people have shrunk by $50.1 billion to just $299.47 billion. Among them, the wealth of Russia’s richest man shrank by 1.47 billion US dollars to 29.4 billion US dollars.
- UK: From April 1, the energy price cap for ordinary households in the UK has risen sharply. The annual energy price cap has risen by about £700, an increase of 54%. Experts say the energy price hike will affect 22 million households, with about 2.5 million households in England falling into the energy crisis.
- France: In March, the French CPI increased by 4.5% year-on-year and 1.4% month-on-month, hitting a new high since the 1980s. According to the analysis, high CPI is directly related to rising energy prices. The French Ministry of Labor announced that it will raise the minimum wage standard, which will be automatically raised by 2.4% to 2.6% from May 1 to deal with the current persistent high inflation problem. (CPI: Consumer Price Index)
- US: Nonfarm payrolls rose by 431,000 in March.
Coronavirus & Travel
- Sweden relaxes measures to prevent and control the new crown pneumonia epidemic. Entrants do not need to present a new coronary pneumonia vaccination certificate, nor do they need to be tested for the new coronary pneumonia virus to enter.
Leave A Comment