- IDC: In 2021, the global AR/VR headset shipments will reach 11.23 million units, a year-on-year increase of 92.1%, of which the VR headset shipments will reach 10.95 million units, breaking the industry’s important inflection point with annual shipments of 10 million units , of which Oculus’ share reached 80%. It is estimated that in 2022, the global VR headset shipment will be 15.73 million units, a year-on-year increase of 43.6%.
- Overseas Network: In the context of soaring energy prices caused by international conflicts, the prices of some international flights have generally increased, especially international long-haul flights, including Emirates Airlines, Japan Airlines, etc. In addition, the average price of air tickets on French airlines increased by 7% to 8%.
- Savills: New York office vacancy rate reached 19% in the first quarter, the highest level since data began in 2000. In Manhattan’s financial district, more than 25% of office space is available for lease, up from 17% a year ago.
- Ministry of Finance: From January to February, the nationwide sales of lottery tickets totaled 53.302 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 2.6%. Among them, the sales of welfare lottery institutions were 23.362 billion yuan, an increase of 308 million yuan or 1.3% year-on-year; the sales of sports lottery institutions were 29.940 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 1.718 billion yuan or 5.4%.
- Guangming.com: Chinese herbal decoction pieces are one of the three pillars of China’s traditional Chinese medicine industry. From 2015 to 2019, the average five-year profit margin of Chinese herbal decoction pieces was 7.59%, lower than the 12.16% and 11.83% of the Chinese patent medicine and pharmaceutical industries. At the beginning of March, the Sanming Purchasing Alliance (National) Inter-provincial Traditional Chinese Medicine (Material) Purchasing Alliance officially launched the collection and reporting of Chinese herbal pieces. It is reported that the data filling work has been completed. China’s first cross-regional alliance of TCM decoction pieces has officially opened, and the market for TCM decoction pieces of more than 200 billion yuan may accelerate its reorganization.
- Everbright Securities: Under the background of the “Belt and Road” construction and the active expansion of overseas business by leading enterprises, the number of countries and regions where TCM disseminates has increased from 183 in 2015 to 196 in 2020, and a total of over 40 TCM overseas markets have been built. center. From 2018 to 2021, the export value of Chinese herbal medicines and proprietary Chinese medicines in China will grow steadily, with an annual compound growth rate of 4.8%, reaching a scale of 1.27 billion US dollars in 2021.
- France: Paris Commercial Court fines Google 2 million euros. The reason is that Google constitutes commercial bullying of French mobile app developers. It is reported that the United States Apple has also been subject to similar charges.
- Cainiao菜鸟: Opened the first distribution center in the Americas. The distribution center is located in the centralized warehouse and distribution area of local multinational companies in Mexico State, about 30 kilometers away from Mexico City International Airport. It is the first distribution center built by Cainiao in the Americas.
- Country Garden: In 2021, the revenue will be 523.06 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 13%; the net profit will be 40.98 billion yuan, and the core net profit attributable to shareholders will be 26.93 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 16.79%. In 2021, about 502.2 billion yuan will be recovered in cash from property sales, and the cash collection rate will reach 90%, which has been higher than 90% for six consecutive years. The cash reserves are sufficient, and the available cash balance is as high as 181.3 billion yuan. In addition, since the fourth quarter of last year, it has negotiated with more than ten real estate companies, and has approached more than 80 projects. At present, 35 have been acquired, and another 30 are still under negotiation.
- BYD: At present, the cumulative number of undelivered orders has reached 400,000 units, and it is still increasing month by month. It is conservatively expected to sell 1.5 million vehicles in 2022; if the supply chain improves, it will hit the sales target of 2 million vehicles.
- Bangladesh: Establishment of Tk 20 billion fund for shipbuilding industry.
- Iran: plans to invest 200 billion US dollars in the oil field, involving oilfield development, natural gas fields, refineries, etc.
- Sri Lanka: Shortage of foreign exchange leads to scarcity of resources. On March 30, the Sri Lanka Ceylon Electricity Authority stated that there will be a 10-hour power outage every day across the country from now on. It is reported that the coal and oil used for power generation in Sri Lanka need to be imported from abroad, and the serious shortage of foreign exchange in the country makes it impossible to purchase imported goods.
- Germany: Natural gas prices surged 256% year-on-year.
- United States: In March, ADP employment was 455,000, the previous value was 475,000, and the expected 450,000, the smallest increase in employment since August last year.