- Truck tires: Eurasian Economic Union launches anti-circumvention investigation. Recently, the Internal Market Protection Department of the Eurasian Economic Commission issued an announcement to initiate an anti-circumvention investigation on truck tires originating in China.
- Italy: The energy crisis inflicts the paper industry. According to a recent report by the European Union Press, the Italian paper company PRO-GEST Group announced that due to the continuous increase in energy costs, the group’s six paper mills were temporarily closed. It is reported that due to rising natural gas prices, a number of paper mills in Italy have been shut down.
- China Construction Machinery Industry Association: In February, 552 bulldozers of various types were sold, a year-on-year decrease of 5.48% and a month-on-month increase of 20%; of which 208 were domestic, a year-on-year decrease of 44.4%; 344 were exported, a year-on-year increase of 63.8%.
- World Wide Web: The sales of Chinese smartphones in Russia are increasing rapidly. From February 28 to March 13, sales of phones under the Huawei, Honor, ZTE, OPPO, VIVO and Realme brands doubled on average. Sales of Huawei phones tripled, OPPO and VIVO tripled, ZTE phones doubled, and Realme grew 80 percent.
- South Korea: Container freight rates surged year-on-year in February.
- Bureau of Statistics: In February, the sales price of new commercial housing in first-tier cities rose 0.5% month-on-month and 4.4% year-on-year; second-hand housing in first-tier cities rose 0.5% month-on-month and 3.5% year-on-year. The sales price of new commercial residential buildings in second-tier cities was flat month-on-month, up 2.1% year-on-year. The sales price of new commercial residential buildings in third-tier cities fell by 0.3% month-on-month and 0.1% year-on-year.
- 58.com and Anjuke: In February, the supply of rental housing in 65 cities across the country rose by about 32.5% month-on-month, and the rental demand also picked up, with the overall popularity rising by 113.6% month-on-month.
- The Shandong Provincial Public Resources Trading Center announced the results of the special centralized procurement of new crown antigen detection reagents for the Lu-Jin Alliance. The new coronavirus antigen detection reagents of Huada Yinyuan, Wantai Bio, Mingde Bio, Dongfang Bio, and Tianjin Boosei under BGI Gene are 7.9 yuan/person, 8 yuan/person, 8.19 yuan/person, Choose from the price of 8.4 yuan/person and 9 yuan/person. The single-day supply of the aforementioned companies’ commitment alliances are: 4 million copies, 100,000 copies, 3 million copies, 5 million copies, and 8 million copies.
- China-Serbia driver’s licenses have been replaced by mutual recognition without test. Recently, the agreement on mutual recognition and replacement of driver’s licenses between China and Serbia has come into effect.
- Douyu: In 2021, the annual revenue was 9.1653 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 4.55%; the net loss was 620 million yuan, and the net profit in the same period last year was 404.7 million yuan. In the fourth quarter of 2021, revenue was 2.3279 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 2.59%; net loss was 193.2 million yuan, compared with a net loss of 228.7 million yuan in the same period last year; MAU increased by 7.2% to 62.4 million; quarterly number of payers was 7.3 million, up from last year 7.6 million in the same period.
- Huawei: The whole-house smart solution “1+2+N” was launched at the press conference a few days ago, starting from 39,999 for a typical apartment of 80 square meters (2 rooms and 1 hall). At present, more than 1900+ brand partners have settled in HarmonyOS. Whole House Smart has completed the construction of 50 stores in 50 cities in 2021, and will complete the coverage of 500 stores this year.
- Chinanews.com: Intel announced that it will invest 17 billion euros in the construction of its super chip manufacturing plant in Europe in the eastern German city of Magdeburg.
- Brazil: Launched national program to reduce fertilizer imports.
- Ukrainian Prime Minister Denis Shmigal: According to preliminary estimates, the current war has caused direct losses to Ukraine of more than 500 billion US dollars.
- CDC: Increased infection rates with the Omicron variant led to an increase in hospitalizations for children under 4 years of age, five times the rate at the peak of the outbreak caused by the delta variant. From December 19, 2021, to February 21, 2022, the hospitalization rate for children 4 years and younger reached a maximum of 14.5 hospitalizations per 100,000 people, of which 44% of hospitalized children were children aged 6 months or younger. the following.