- In 2021, the domestic office market showed a strong cyclical rebound, with the annual net absorption of 18 major cities reaching a record high of 7.43 million square meters. It is expected that the national net absorption of office buildings will reach 6.2 million square meters in 2022, significantly higher than the average level of 5.3 million square meters in the past five years. Technology and finance will remain the main demand engines for office space in 2022.
- Recently, aluminum prices have ushered in a new round of rapid rises. Industry analysts said that this round of aluminum prices rose mainly due to the tight supply and demand of aluminum. During the Spring Festival this year, the epidemic prevention and control in Baise, Guangxi, the main producer of electrolytic aluminum in China, was upgraded, limiting local production capacity. In addition, with the recovery of the domestic infrastructure and real estate sector and the wide application of aluminum strips in new energy vehicles and aviation materials, the market demand for aluminum is ushering in rapid growth.
- iiMedia Research: In 2022, the market size of China’s maternal and infant industry is expected to reach 5,750.7 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of about 18.2%. It is expected to exceed 7,600 billion yuan in 2024. As the consumption awareness of mother and baby groups gradually advances, the market potential of early-stage mother and baby consumption is continuously developed, and the differentiation of the purchase of mother and baby products is gradually highlighted, and the staged purchase of mother and baby products has become a new consumption trend.
- CCTV Finance: In 2021, the installed capacity of power batteries in China will increase by 142.8% year-on-year. The supply of power batteries is in short supply, and manufacturers have been in a state of rushing to work.
- China Economic Net: Compared with previous years, the “good start” of insurance companies in 2022 is slightly bleak. In January, the five major insurance companies achieved a total of 571.961 billion yuan in premium income, a year-on-year increase of 1.86%; among them, the “good start” main force’s life insurance business premium income totaled 444.145 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 0.21%; property insurance business premium income increased by 11.93% year-on-year. 114.23 billion yuan.
- The “Chinese Music Trend Report (2022)” shows that the Chinese music scene has officially entered the era of civilians from the era of elites. Popular music content shows a “sinking” trend. The current Chinese music scene has more works from the third and fourth tiers, and life in county towns and towns. For example, WaChi’s “Peacock”(蛙池的“孔雀”) depicts the real life of a factory girl, and Liu Sen’s “County City” (刘森的“县城”)”can’t do without a county”… It reflects that musicians in this era are paying attention to a wider real life.
- In addition to the popular online car-hailing, car rental has also begun to be accepted by young people and has become one of the main travel methods for young people to travel on holidays. They choose to meet their car needs through short-term rental (40%), long-term rental (34%) or car sharing (26%). Compared with second-, third-, and fourth-tier cities, the proportion of car rental users in first-tier and new first-tier cities will reach 63% in 2021, making them the main force in car rental.
- In 2021, the number of fans of national style at station B will exceed 177 million. Audiences of different age groups have different preferences for Guofeng content. Users aged 18-24 prefer Guofeng dance videos, users aged 24-30 like to watch Guofeng makeup videos, and users over 31 prefer traditional Chinese style videos. Content related to ancient buildings. The velvet hairpins, armors, national musical instruments, opera, original national style dances, intangible cultural heritage crafts and other contents are the contents that young people pay the most attention to.
- According to the 2022 Spring Festival Consumption Survey Report of Workers, nearly 30% of workers spend more than their monthly income during the Spring Festival holiday. A sense of ritual” and more willing to “social consumption”. In terms of amount, 32.3% of the respondents spent 5,000-10,000 yuan during the Spring Festival holiday, and 19.5% of the respondents spent 10,000-15,000 yuan during the Spring Festival holiday.
- CCTV Finance: Affected by the rising prices of raw materials recently, various prices in Japan have risen. Its main edible oil company, Nissin Oliyou, will increase the price of more than 20 kinds of edible oils from April 1, the fifth time since last year. After the price adjustment, the price of edible oil per kilogram has risen by more than 170 yen, an increase of 10%. Related derivative products such as salad dressing and mayonnaise are also facing price increases to varying degrees.
- According to data released by the National Association of Realtors, in January, the median sales price of existing homes in the United States reached $350,300, a year-on-year increase of 15.4%. After the seasonal adjustment in January, the annualized total of existing home sales was 6.5 million units, exceeding market expectations, up 6.7% month-on-month and down 2.3% year-on-year. While demand remains strong this year, rising mortgage rates and high home prices due to limited inventory will limit existing-home sales to some extent, analysts said.