- The number of Chinese vaccines inoculated at home and abroad exceeded 100 million.
- Argentina has suspended flights to and from Mexico, Brazil and Chile starting on the 27th.
- The tight supply chain of auto chips and other parts is gradually showing its impact on the supply of China’s electric vehicle market. Last Friday, NIO said that its plant in Hefei would suspend production for 5 working days and lowered its first-quarter delivery expectations; last Thursday, Tesla China also officially announced that it would raise the price of its Model Y electric vehicle by 8000 yuan. From chip shortages causing auto factories to shut down for several weeks, to transportation delays and soaring costs, the auto industry has become the focus of the global supply chain crisis.
- Shared charging treasures have collectively increased their prices. Special scenes such as business districts and hospitals are 3-4 yuan per hour, and bars and nightclubs are as high as 10 yuan per hour. In terms of the capped price, the capped price is 24 to 40 yuan per 24 hours, and the total capped price is 99 yuan.
- Cement prices across the country have recently ushered in a “price increase”. Cement prices in East China, South Central, Southwest, Northwest and even Northeast China have all increased significantly. Among them, the Yangtze River Delta clinker has started the fourth round of increase, with a cumulative increase of 100 yuan/ton. The third round of rising, the cumulative increase reached 60 yuan / ton.
- CCL manufacturers such as Nanya Electronics, Changxing Materials, and Lianmao Electronics have recently stated that due to the continuous increase in the prices of the three major raw materials of copper clad laminate (CCL), copper and copper foil processing fees, glass fiber cloth, and epoxy resin, and supply shortages, they will Starting from April 1, the price of copper clad laminate products will be increased by 15%-20%.
- TikTok launched a “group chat” to challenge Facebook.
- Brazil’s Mercedes-Benz production company announced the suspension of work.
- Japan’s Coca-Cola launched a monthly beverage package. As long as you register on the smartphone APP and pay 2,700 yen (about 161.5 yuan) a month, you can choose a bottle of drink from the vending machine every day. There are 340,000 vending machines across Japan that will support this service.
- TikTok Business Edition has launched the TikTok SMB Academy in the Middle East, enabling small and medium-sized enterprises to explore unique new ways to interact with the TikTok community and grow their businesses. Created specifically for small and medium-sized enterprises and institutions, providing them with tools and related knowledge to play with social e-commerce.
- Huawei obtained a payment license by acquiring 100% equity of Xunlian Zhipay. With the entry of Huawei, the two giants of WeChat Pay and Alipay may have a new rival.
Trade & Import & Export
- Singapore: Launched a new packaging partner program. Strengthen the ability of sustainable management of packaging waste. The Singapore government will implement the “Extended Manufacturer’s Responsibility” system for packaging waste by 2025 at the latest. Merchants are responsible for recycling and processing packaging waste.
- Japan: Will study the semiconductor industry blueprint (strengthening the supply chain, and study new industrial policies related to semiconductor and digital industry infrastructure).
- Ukraine: Last year, it carried out trade activities with 234 countries, and its exports to China and Vietnam increased by 98% and 93% respectively.
- United States: The economic growth rate was revised up to 4.3% in the fourth quarter of last year.
- Europe: Italy’s exports to the UK drop by 26%
- Australia: The trade surplus in February was A$8.1 billion, with exports and imports both increasing by 2.0%.
- Knives for household electric kitchen appliances: Turkey made the final ruling of the second anti-dumping sunset review, and decided to maintain the anti-dumping duties of the products involved in the case in China, with a tax amount of US$20.85/kg.
- Suez Canal Authority: The rudder and propeller of the stranded cargo ship have begun to work, and the rudder has moved 30 degrees. There are 369 ships waiting to pass through the Suez Canal, and there is no timetable for the ship to go shallow. Egyptian President Sisi ordered preparations to reduce the load on the stranded freighter. In addition, the dredgers that are dredging stranded ships have transferred 27,000 cubic meters of sand to a depth of 18 meters.