- The CDC divides countries into four alert levels according to their incidence. The most serious fourth level is calculated based on the cumulative number of confirmed cases in the past 28 days. More than 100 people have been diagnosed per 100,000 population; the third level is from 51 to 100 people; the second level is from 5 to 50 people; the first level There are fewer than five confirmed cases. Countries currently included in the fourth level of alert include Malaysia, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Bangladesh, Sweden, Turkey and Germany.
- Malaysia: The United States has listed Malaysia as a country with the highest level of alert for the epidemic.
- Indonesia: Suspend the issuance of work permits for foreign employees.
- Sri Lanka: The nationwide travel restriction order was extended to June 7.
- Chile: The border closing time has been extended to June 15.
- Canada is planning to cooperate with NASA to allow Canadian lunar rover to land on the moon in the next five years. According to the Canadian Space Agency’s plan, the Canadian lunar rover will carry at least two scientific equipment from Canada and the United States within five years to land on a polar region of the moon to perform tasks such as collecting images and data on the lunar surface.
- China Internet of Things: From January to April, the total amount of social logistics nationwide was 97.4 trillion yuan, an increase of 20.0% year-on-year, and an average growth rate of 7.2% in the two years. Return to normal levels before the epidemic. From January to April, the total revenue of the logistics industry reached 3.6 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 34.3%, an average growth of 11.3% in two years, and the growth rate remained at a relatively high level, indicating that the logistics market has further recovered.
- China Automobile Association: From January to April, the profit achieved by the automobile manufacturing industry continued to show rapid growth year-on-year, and the growth rate fell somewhat from January to March. From January to April, the automobile manufacturing industry realized a total profit of 179.96 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 1.6 times, still higher than the growth rate of industrial enterprises above designated size in the same period, accounting for 6.9% of the total profit achieved by industrial enterprises above designated size.
- TrendForce New Energy Network: As of May 25, the price of 3.2mm coated photovoltaic glass was 22 yuan per square meter; the price of 2.0mm coated photovoltaic glass was 19 yuan, a significant drop from the previous month. Photovoltaic glass was one of the most in short supply products in the photovoltaic industry chain at the beginning of this year. After the Spring Festival, it reached as high as 45 yuan, and then quickly dropped to around 22 yuan, which has fallen by half so far.
- Strategy Analytics: In 2020, the global smart phone and tablet computer standalone baseband processor (slim modem) market revenue increased by 72%, reaching 5.8 billion U.S. dollars. In 2020, Intel leads the shipment of smart phones and tablet computers slim modems, while Qualcomm leads the revenue share. Samsung LSI ranks third in the smartphone and tablet slim modem market by virtue of its exynos-branded 5G independent baseband processor.
- Xinhua News Agency: The Japanese Senate formally passed the revised “Global Warming Countermeasures Promotion Act” on May 26, which clarified the Japanese government’s goal of achieving carbon neutrality by 2050 in the form of legislation. Monthly implementation. This is the first time that Japan has included greenhouse gas emission reduction targets into the law.
- Myanmar: The central bank once again invested US$3 million to stabilize the market.
- Chile’s largest copper mine in the world is threatened by a strike.