- The demand for raw materials such as cement, clinker and building materials has increased.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: From January to February, China’s software industry completed software business revenue of RMB 1006.3 billion. Affected by the low base in the same period in 2020, business revenue increased by 21.3% year-on-year, and the compound growth rate in the past two years was 3.6%. Business revenue showed a recovery and rapid growth. Big data services, e-commerce platform technical services, and integrated circuit design revenues maintained a relatively high growth rate, and realized profit growth at a high rate.
- IDC: The scale of China’s blockchain market is expected to exceed US$2.5 billion in 2024. Compared with the previous period, the five-year forecast data has been revised up by about 5%-10%, basically returning to the pre-epidemic level. It is expected that the five-year compound annual growth rate of China’s blockchain market will reach 54.6%, ranking first in the world, and the market size of a single country is expected to remain the second in the world during the five-year forecast period.
- In March, the order prices of white cardboard paper from leading paper companies and individual paper mills exceeded the 10,000 yuan mark. In late March, leading paper companies announced that they will continue to increase the price of white cardboard paper orders in April by 500 yuan/ton. At that time, the price of 250-400g mainstream brand white cardboard paper will rise to 10310-10510 yuan/ton, which will increase by approximately 5%, an increase of about 70% year-on-year.
- Mini/Micro LED display technology has gradually moved towards industrialization and has become the mainstream direction of next-generation display technology. Mini LED display technology is the best choice to improve the performance of LCD panels. It is estimated that by 2025, the penetration rate of Mini LED in notebook computers, tablet computers, and monitors will exceed 20%.
- Meituan: In 2020, its revenue was 114.79 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 17.7%; adjusted net profit was 3.12 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 33%. As of the end of 2020, the number of active merchants and annual transaction users on the Meituan platform has increased to 6.8 million and 510 million, respectively.
- Yunnan Baiyao: In 2020, it will achieve operating income of 32.743 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 10.38%; net profit of 5.516 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 31.85%.
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China: In 2020, it will achieve a net profit of 317.7 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 1.4%; operating income of 800.1 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 3.1%.
- Bubble Mart: In 2020, realized revenue of 2.513 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 49.3%; non-IFRS adjusted net profit was 591 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 25.9%. In 2020, more than 50 million trendy toys will be sold.
- WTI May crude oil futures settled at US$60.97 per barrel, an increase of US$2.41, or 4.12%. The May contract settlement price of Brent crude oil futures was US$64.57 per barrel, an increase of US$2.62, an increase of 4.23%.