- It is estimated that 2 billion medium borosilicate glass vials will be needed globally in the next two years. The global demand for vaccine glass bottles has surged, and the raw material “medium borosilicate glass tube” is difficult to find at high prices. The current price is around 26,000 yuan per ton, an increase of about 15%-20%. Experts said that the sales of borosilicate glass bottles in several major domestic borosilicate glass bottle manufacturers are currently 3 to 5 times, and some even 10 times.
- TrendForce: Released the revenue ranking of the world’s top ten IC design companies in 2020. Qualcomm won the championship and Broadcom retreated to second place. The remaining top ten are Nvidia, MediaTek, AMD, Xilinx, Maiwell, Novotel, Realtek Semiconductor and Dialogue Semiconductor. The total revenue of the top ten manufacturers was US$85.974 billion, a year-on-year increase of 26.4%.
- IDC: In the fourth quarter of 2020, China’s smart home equipment market shipped 60.87 million units, an increase of 6.0% year-on-year, and sales were US$13 billion, an increase of 4.4% year-on-year. The market is showing signs of recovery.
- Tonglian data: The price of rare earths has continued to rise recently, and the price of dysprosium oxide reported 3.07 million yuan/ton, a new high in the past three years. In terms of demand, downstream application areas such as new energy vehicles, wind power, energy-saving inverter air conditioners, and traditional automobiles have accelerated their recovery;
- Chinanews.com: The first batch of projects in the Qaidam Circular Economy Pilot Zone in Qinghai Province will resume work on March 25. Among them, the Qinghai Zhongkong Delingha 135 MW CSP project in Delingha has officially started construction, which is currently China’s largest solar thermal power station with the largest installed capacity and the largest scale of energy storage. The power station has a total investment of 3.126 billion yuan and is scheduled to be formally connected to the grid for power generation before September 30, 2022. After the completion of the project, it is estimated that it will generate about 435 million kilowatt-hours of clean electricity each year, save about 133,000 tons of standard coal, and reduce carbon dioxide by about 365,000 tons.
- Intel announced that it will spend 20 billion U.S. dollars (about 130 billion yuan) to build two new chip factories in Arizona, USA. At the same time, Intel also announced that it will open its foundry business to external customers. Intel has stepped into foundry services and will directly compete with TSMC and Samsung. Affected by the above news, TSMC’s US stocks fell more than 5% in intraday trading, and Intel’s US stocks rose more than 6% in intraday trading. The latest market value is 252.1 billion US dollars (about 1.6 trillion yuan).
Trade & Economy
- After the RCEP takes effect, nearly 30% of China’s exports can achieve zero-tariff treatment.
- Benin: Starting from May 1, 2021, 97% of tax items exported to China will enjoy zero tariffs.
- Egypt: The Suez Canal was blocked by a container ship stranded.
- Australia will face a natural gas shortage crisis within 3 years.
- Argentina: Last year’s GDP fell by 9.9%.
- European Union: All exported vaccines must be licensed by the European Union.
- From January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2023, VAT shall be exempted for the sales of self-produced and side-sale tea by the frontier tea production enterprises and the side-selling tea sold by the distributors.
I visit each day some sites and sites to read posts, but this webpage offers quality based
I have checked out a few of the articles on your blog
now, and also I really like your posting style.
I feel that
is among the such a lot significant info for me.
And i am glad studying your article.
However should statement
on some normal issues, The website taste is perfect, the
articles is in point of fact excellent : D.
Good job, cheers