Covid-19 and Vaccine
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: China has made important progress in the development and production of new coronavirus vaccines. The current daily output of vaccines has increased from 1.5 million doses on February 1 to the current 5 million doses, and the cumulative supply of domestic vaccines exceeds 100 million doses.
- China Development and Reform Commission: issued guidance on the comprehensive utilization of bulk solid waste during the 14th Five-Year Plan. By 2025, the comprehensive utilization capacity of bulk solid wastes such as coal gangue, fly ash, tailings (co-associated mines), smelting slag, industrial by-product gypsum, construction waste, and crop straws will be significantly improved, and the scale of utilization will continue to expand and new The comprehensive utilization rate of bulk solid waste reached 60%, and the volume of bulk solid waste was reduced in an orderly manner. Achieve source reduction. Carry out the green design of the waste production industry, fully consider the follow-up comprehensive utilization link in the production process, and effectively reduce the bulk solid waste from the source. Vigorously develop green mining, promote the application of gangue not leaving the well model, encourage mining companies to use tailings and co-associated mines to fill mined-out areas, control subsidence areas, and promote the realization of local tailings elimination.
- Ecological environment department: China’s photovoltaic industry is bound to enter a new stage of development, and the photovoltaic industry must be built into a benchmark industry under the new development pattern.
- Ministry of Communications: It will accelerate the promotion and application of the Beidou system in the transportation industry, create an advanced and practical transportation equipment system, promote the application of containerized, van-shaped, and standardized equipment, and promote the application of automated docks and other facilities and equipment. Promote the development of 5G, data center, artificial intelligence, etc., help the common development of the industry, and promote the implementation of a number of demonstration projects in conjunction with the construction of a transportation power country to promote the efficient and orderly development of smart transportation.
- New business models and models such as cross-border e-commerce and live streaming will be fully demonstrated at the first consumer expo.
- Rising TV prices will have a certain impact on terminal demand in the short term, and small manufacturers will face the risk of being shuffled, but in the long run it is beneficial to the health of the industry.
- Ministry of Communications: The “Guiding Opinions” plans to add 3,000 kilometers of intercity railways and municipal railways, 25,000 kilometers of newly reconstructed expressways, and more than 30 new civil airports.
- SEMI: In February, the shipment value of North American semiconductor equipment manufacturers reached US$3.135 billion, an increase of 3.2% month-on-month and a year-on-year increase of 32%. It is estimated that between 2020 and 2022, global wafer fabs will increase equipment expenditure by about 10 billion U.S. dollars each year, and will eventually exceed the 80 billion U.S. mark in 2022, reaching a scale of 83.6 billion U.S. dollars and setting a new high.
- China State Grid Zhejiang Electric Power: On March 22, the output power of photovoltaic power generation in Zhejiang Province reached 10,048,800 kilowatts, breaking through 10 million kilowatts for the first time, and achieving full consumption. This means that more than one-seventh of the electricity used in Zhejiang at that time is provided by solar energy, and photovoltaic power generation has become the second-largest source of electricity in Zhejiang after thermal power generation. By the end of the “14th Five-Year Plan”, Zhejiang strives to reach more than 27.5 million kilowatts of photovoltaic installed capacity in the province, and new installed capacity of more than 12 million kilowatts, of which distributed photovoltaic new installed capacity exceeds 5 million kilowatts, and centralized photovoltaic new installed capacity exceeds 700 Ten thousand kilowatts.
- Canalys: In 2020, global electric vehicle sales increased 39% year-on-year to 3.1 million units, but passenger car market sales plummeted by 14%. It is estimated that the sales of electric vehicles will increase to 30 million in 2028; by 2030, electric vehicles will account for nearly half of the total sales of passenger cars in the world.
- Strategy Analytics: In 2020, the total revenue of the global smartphone image sensor market will be 15 billion U.S. dollars, and the overall revenue of the smartphone image sensor market will increase by 13% year-on-year. Sony ranked first in the smartphone image sensor market with a revenue share of 46%, followed by Samsung LSI and Howe Technology. The top three suppliers account for nearly 85% of revenue share in the global smartphone image sensor market. CIS (Contact Image Sensor) suppliers promote the sales of high-resolution image sensors.
- Tesla CEO Musk: Now you can buy Tesla with Bitcoin
- Tencent: In 2020, revenue will be 482.064 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 28%; net profit attributable to the parent company will be 159.847 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 71%. Among them, online game revenue increased by 36% to 156.1 billion yuan; Tencent’s financial technology and corporate services revenue increased by 26% year-on-year to 128.1 billion yuan; social network revenue increased by 27% to 108.1 billion yuan; advertising business revenue increased by 20% year-on-year , To 82.3 billion yuan. As of the end of 2020, the combined monthly active accounts of Tencent’s WeChat and WeChat were 1.225 billion, a year-on-year increase of 5.2%. The number of monthly active accounts of Tencent’s QQ smart terminal was 595 million, a year-on-year decrease of 8.1%.
- Xiaomi: In 2020, revenue was 245.866 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 19.4%; adjusted net profit was 13.006 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 12.8%. Among them, smartphone revenue reached 152.2 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 24.6%; global smartphone shipments for the year were 146.4 million units, a year-on-year increase of 17.5%. In 2020, Xiaomi’s overseas market revenue reached 122.4 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 34.1%, accounting for 49.8% of total revenue.
- Didi: It is considering listing in the United States, and its valuation is at least US$100 billion.
- Zoomlion: In the first quarter of 2021, orders for agricultural machinery increased significantly compared with the same period last year. The unmanned agricultural machinery equipment is progressing smoothly, and it is expected to achieve the first batch of market sales within this year.
Leave A Comment