- Gao Fu, director of the CDC,China: The weather is warming and the virus is relatively harmless. There is no evidence that travel needs to be restricted during the May 1st holiday.
- Li Shaohua, Deputy Secretary-General of the China Automobile Association: There are several reasons for the shortage of passenger car chips. First, the global semiconductor production capacity is tight, the second is the industry mismatch caused by the epidemic, and the third is that consumer electronics companies began to stockpile more than expected in the second half of last year. The fourth is that irresistible factors such as Blizzard and the earthquake have reduced chip production capacity in the short term, and the fifth is the panic stockpile of the auto industry. Affected by chips, it is expected that in 2021, China’s automobile production and sales will show a trend of tightness and looseness. The production and sales situation in the second half of the year will be improved as the tight supply of automobile chips is eased.
- Li Keqiang, Premier of the State Council: China has 260 million people over 60 years old. The demand for multi-level elderly care services is huge, and it is a huge sunrise industry. This will inevitably create more opportunities for foreign companies to invest in pension products and services in China. It is also necessary to learn advanced international experience in the development of pension products and commercial insurance operations and management. Welcome foreign elderly care service products to enter the Chinese market in an orderly manner.
- Tesla CEO Musk: In the long run, China will become our largest market and the place where we produce the most vehicles and have the most customers. China is moving towards becoming the world’s largest economy.
- Securities Times: The delivery cycle of security products has been generally extended by about half a month, and downstream agents have appropriately increased their stockpiles. According to the industry, due to the outbreak of the epidemic and the outbreak of the housing economy, the demand for chips in home appliances and other fields has surged in a short period of time. At the same time, the production capacity of chip manufacturers has not been expanded in time, and the shipments of chips in the security, automotive and other fields have been compressed. . The industry predicts that the shortage of chips in the security industry may continue in the short term.
- Strategy Analytics: Global wearable device sales are expected to increase from 384 million in 2019 to a record 527 million in 2020, a year-on-year increase of 37%. This is the first time that global wearable device sales have exceeded 500 million. TWS Bluetooth headsets and smart watches from companies such as Apple and Xiaomi are the main driving forces for the growth of wearable devices.
- In 2020, the retail sales of China’s home appliance market will reach 833.3 billion yuan, and the contribution rate of e-commerce channels to home appliance retail has exceeded 50% for the first time. The role of online retail in promoting home appliance consumption has been further enhanced.
- Bureau of Statistics: From January to February, the output of industrial robots of industrial enterprises above designated size was 45,400 sets, a year-on-year increase of 117.6%, setting a new high for the same period in previous years.
- Omdia: The demand for LCD TVs, notebook computers, LCD monitors and tablet PC products is still strong, and LCD TV panels are expected to increase by 30%-40% from January to May. It is predicted that the panel will be in a tight supply before the third quarter of 2021. However, in the fourth quarter, panel manufacturers have begun to face the pressure of capacity digestion, which has led to lower panel prices.