- Ministry of Commerce: At present, China has completed the approval of RCEP, the regional comprehensive economic partnership agreement, and has become the first country to ratify the RCEP agreement. In addition, Thailand has also ratified the agreement. All RCEP member states have stated that they will ratify the agreement before the end of 2021 and promote the agreement to enter into force on January 1, 2022.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: Promote the legalization of e-cigarette supervision and clarify the legal basis for the supervision of new tobacco products such as e-cigarettes.
- App Annie: In February, the total number of domestic casual game downloads was 65.43 million, and only the iOS side increased by 26% month-on-month. The Spring Festival file once again injected huge energy into the game market. In terms of categories, in February, parkour/competition, decryption/brain teasers, and io were the top three download categories, accounting for 11.82%, 11.29%, and 8.27%, respectively. Parkour/competition became the category with the fastest growth rate in February with an increase of 123%.
- Ctrip: On the weekend of March 20-21, the number of tourists who booked tickets for the Sanxingdui Museum through the Ctrip platform increased by nearly 12 times compared with the previous weekend.
- StrategyAnalytics: After five consecutive years of decline in shipments in the tablet computer application processor market, it resumed growth in 2020. Its revenue increased by 36% year-on-year to US$2.6 billion; meanwhile, shipments increased by 26% year-on-year. In 2020, Apple, Intel, Qualcomm, MediaTek and Samsung LSI accounted for the top five revenue share of tablet computer application processors. Apple’s revenue share reached 48%, followed by Intel (16%) and Qualcomm (14%).
- TrendForce Consulting: In late March, the prices of TVs, desktop monitors, and notebook panels continued to rise. Among them, 32-inch TV panels and notebook 14-inch panels rose the most, up 5 US dollars and 2.4 US dollars, or 7.1% and 7%. Since June last year, panel prices have risen all the way. In 2020, panel prices will increase by as much as 50%-70%. In 2021, panel prices have risen for three consecutive months, and the monthly increase has increased.
- Recently, cement companies in popular markets such as the Yangtze River Delta and the Pearl River Delta have begun to notify large-scale increases in cement prices. Prior to this, clinker prices in the two regions had risen 2-3 rounds in a row. From March 22, major manufacturers in Suzhou, Wuxi, Changzhou, Nantong, Yangzhou, Taizhou and other places in Jiangsu notified to raise the price of high standard cement by 30 yuan/ton, and the low standard price by 20-30 yuan/ton; major manufacturers in Shanghai notified the increase The price of M32.5 and P.C42.5 grade cement is 20 yuan/ton, and the high standard price is expected to follow up a few days later.
- Aston Martin: It is planned that by 2030, half of its models will switch to pure electric vehicles, 45% will be hybrid vehicles, and the remaining 5% will be super sports cars on the track.
- Porsche: In 2020, more than 272,000 new cars were delivered to customers around the world, a drop of 3% compared with 2019. Operating income in 2020 was 28.7 billion euros, an increase of more than 100 million euros year-on-year. China once again became the world’s largest single market for Porsche, with sales increasing by 3% year-on-year.
- Geely Automobile released its 2020 financial report: Geely Automobile sold 1.32 million vehicles in 2020, revenue of 92.1 billion, and net profit of RMB 5.57 billion. In the second half of 2020, with the gradual iteration of intelligent products in the era of 4.0 comprehensive architecture, sales volume increased by 49% month-on-month, revenue increased by 50% month-on-month, and net profit increased by 40% month-on-month.
- CCTV Finance: Due to the tight supply, chips and core raw materials have also risen, and some of them can hardly get the goods even if the price increases. According to the Nanjing Customs staff, from January to February this year, the number of integrated circuits imported at Kunshan Port in Jiangsu alone exceeded 10 billion yuan. While the quantity was basically the same as last year, the amount of imports increased by 20%, and the price of chips was still at rise.
- After the Asian market opened on Monday, the Turkish lira plunged against the U.S. dollar. The exchange rate of the Turkish lira to the U.S. dollar fell below 8 to 1, which was the first time since November last year.
- China has become the second largest trading partner of Argentina and the largest importer of seafood!
Leave A Comment