Covid-19 & Vaccine
- India: In October, more than 300 million doses of new crown vaccine will be obtained from vaccine manufacturers, and more than 1 billion doses of vaccine will be obtained in the next three months. Vaccine exports will resume in October, but at the same time vaccinating citizens of the country remains the top priority of the Indian government.
- Capitol Hill: The number of deaths in the United States due to the new crown pneumonia still exceeds the number of deaths caused by the “Spanish flu” epidemic from 1918 to 1919. The death rate of new coronary pneumonia in the United States is about 2 per 1,000 people. The average daily death toll in the United States still exceeds 1,900, which is the highest level since the beginning of March.
- The export of Botswana’s poultry and related products to China has been suspended. Tswana officially notified the H5N1 subtype of highly pathogenic avian influenza in the country’s poultry.
Indonesia extends the 100% reduction and exemption of motor vehicle sales tax until the end of 2021
- The trade volume of the Costa Rica Free Trade Zone has maintained growth for 9 consecutive months, with a year-on-year increase of 33% in April.
Nepal and Bangladesh reach agreement on cross-border power trade
- Porcelain tableware and other household sanitary porcelain. Argentina made the final ruling of the second anti-dumping sunset review and decided to maintain the anti-dumping measures determined in the 2015 Announcement No. 986.
- Shanghai plans to build an international consumption center city. The General Office of the Shanghai Municipal Government recently issued the “Implementation Plan for Building Shanghai as an International Consumer Center City.” Among them, it is mentioned that a batch of tens of billions of billions of e-commerce benchmark enterprises will be cultivated, and a batch of live broadcast e-commerce bases will be built.
- Shanghai: During the three days of the Mid-Autumn Festival holiday, the city’s offline consumption amounted to 17.78 billion yuan, an increase of 11.8% from the three days before the holiday; the number of consumers was 15.322 million, basically the same year-on-year, and an increase of 13.7% from the three days before the holiday. During the three days of the holiday, the online consumption of the whole city in Shanghai was 18.10 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 16.5%.
- Beijing: During the Mid-Autumn Festival holiday, 100 enterprises in department stores, supermarkets, specialty stores, catering, and e-commerce monitored by the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Commerce achieved sales of 2.66 billion yuan, an increase of 9.2% year-on-year (Lunar calendar day) and an increase of 6.3 compared to 2019 %. The passenger flow of 52 key business districts in Beijing was 13.714 million, which was basically the same as the previous year.
- Ministry of Culture and Tourism: During the three-day Mid-Autumn Festival holiday in 2021, a total of 88.159,300 domestic tourist trips nationwide will be restored to 87.2% of the Mid-Autumn Festival holiday in 2019 on a comparable basis. Realized domestic tourism revenue of 37.149 billion yuan, which was restored to 78.6% of the 2019 Mid-Autumn Festival holiday on a comparable basis. There have been no major safety accidents in the national cultural and tourism system.
- In addition to traveling during the day, consumers allocate part of their time and energy to traveling at night. From the perspective of night travel crowds, young travelers have become the main force of “night travel”, and the post-80s and post-90s night travel orders accounted for 61%. The proportion of orders booked after 00 has increased rapidly, with a year-on-year increase of 84%.
- Xinhua News Agency: According to data released by the World Intellectual Property Organization, China’s global ranking in the field of innovation has risen from 14th last year to 12th this year, and remains the only middle-income economy among the top 30.
- Xinhua News Agency: As of the end of 2020, my country’s domestic certified transportation airports have reached 241, 58 more than in 2012. Civil transportation airports cover more than 92% of prefecture-level cities, and air services cover 88% of the country’s population and 93% of the economy. Total amount.
- China’s second-hand idle goods transaction scale has rapidly increased from about 300 billion yuan in 2015 to a market size of more than one trillion in 2020. It is estimated that China’s second-hand idle goods transaction scale will reach a market size of nearly 3 trillion yuan in 2025.
- Luckin Coffee: Net revenue in 2020 is 4.033 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 33.3%.
Google: Announced the purchase of St. John’s Teriminal in Manhattan, New York for US$2.1 billion as a new office location, which is expected to be put into use in mid-2023.
- South Korea requires cryptocurrency trading platforms to be registered with the South Korean Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) and provide Internet security certificates.
- Japan’s Honda announced a production cut due to a shortage of semiconductors. It is estimated that from August to September, domestic plant production in Japan will be reduced by 60% from the original plan.
- From this weekend there will be a shortage of poultry, pork and bakery products in the UK. The direct cause is the insufficient supply of carbon dioxide needed for food packaging and slaughter. The root problem is that soaring energy prices have caused fertilizer companies to stop production and affect their by-products. The market supply of carbon dioxide.