Covid-19 & Vaccine
- China: The cumulative number of COVID-19 vaccines has exceeded 1 billion.
- Shenzhen Municipal Transportation Bureau: Starting from 0:00 on June 20th, you must hold a negative nucleic acid test certificate within 48 hours from each transportation station to leave the province of Shenzhen; all from Shenzhen airport, railway station, bus station, dock and other transportation stations Passengers leaving Shenzhen and the province must present a green code of “health code” and a certificate of negative nucleic acid test within 48 hours.
- Ifo Institute of Germany: Low-income families in Germany are particularly affected by the covid-19 epidemic crisis, and about one-third of households are declining monthly income. Among those surveyed, 41% of households’ financial status has been affected. Due to lack of money, 7% of families even had to cut their diets. In addition, 47% of households changed their consumption habits and reduced spending during the crisis.
- US President Biden: The Delta variant of covid19 virus first discovered in India is “especially dangerous” for young Americans. The Delta variant new coronavirus is a more easily transmitted and potentially lethal variant virus that will make unvaccinated people more susceptible to infection than it was a month ago.
- Canalys: In 2021, the global smartphone market will grow by 12%, and shipments will reach 1.4 billion units.
- National New Energy Vehicle Technology Innovation Center: China’s imports of chips for automotive products account for 90%, and all key system chips are monopolized by foreign countries. In 2022, China’s auto market will be about 25 million vehicles, and the auto chip market will reach 15 billion US dollars, accounting for about 22% of the world, or even higher.
- Gamma data: In 2020, the domestic sales revenue of online games in Shanghai will reach 99.92 billion yuan, accounting for 35.9% of the national total; in 2020, the overseas sales revenue of online games in Shanghai will be about 20.68 billion yuan, an increase of over 50%; in 2020, the Shanghai e-sports market The scale reached 20.18 billion yuan, maintaining rapid growth. It is expected that in 2021, the Shanghai e-sports game market will reach 22.81 billion yuan.
- CCTV Finance: The Shanghai Export Container Index was 3,748.36 points, a record high, a 358% increase from last year’s lowest point of 818 points. In terms of actual freight rates, in late June, the freight rates on routes from China to Europe and the United States increased by 5-10 times year-on-year. At present, it is still difficult to find one cabin, and prices continue to hit new highs.
- China Automobile Association: As of the end of May, China has about 5.8 million new energy vehicles, accounting for about 50% of the world’s total new energy vehicles. From January to May, the production and sales of China’s new energy vehicles were 967,000 and 950,000 respectively, a year-on-year increase of 2.2 times, and the market penetration rate reached 8.7%. The overall growth rate of the domestic auto market this year has been adjusted to 6.5% from the previous 4%. New energy vehicles will grow by 46%.
- CCB: According to industry estimates, the power batteries of the first batch of new energy vehicles to go on the market are already in the “retirement” period. It is expected that from this year, the number of scrapped power batteries for new energy vehicles will increase year by year. After 2025, the number of “retired” batteries will increase by more than one million orders every year. However, the current market system for the recycling of used power batteries is not yet perfect.
- Suning.com: During the 618 period, the sales of fresh air and dehumidifying air conditioners increased by 246%, the turnover of drying and sterilizing washing machines increased by 274%, and the turnover of fresh-keeping refrigerators with pure flavor and antibacterial function increased by 191%. The sales of large-screen TVs with intelligent voice for eye protection increased by 173%. Sales of smart floor scrubbers increased by more than 1100%.
- cnBeta: PayPal comprehensively adjusted its rates in the United States to enhance its competitiveness in the digital payment field. In addition to reducing the behind-the-scenes processing costs of certain Visa and Mastercard transactions, PayPal Holdings also plans to increase the merchant costs of certain branded payment products, which is undoubtedly a bold move in the increasingly competitive digital payment field.
China & World
- Ministry of Water Resources: Currently, three places in China have issued flood warnings, two of which are in the northeast and one in Anhui Province.
National Weather Service: issued high temperature warnings for parts of California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona and Colorado, warning that when the temperature soars well above 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius), the heat wave is likely to affect residents Bring danger. As extreme heat waves drive residents to use air conditioners on a large scale, power systems in some areas may face failures.
- NASA: The Hubble Space Telescope, which has been observing the universe for more than 30 years, is currently in a state of shutdown. The reason is that a payload computer stopped working on June 13. Attempt to restore the computer but failed.