- China Motorcycle Chamber of Commerce: In August, the whole industry completed the production 1,725,200 motorcycles and sales of 1,681,900 motorcycles. Production volume increased by 0.16% month-on-month and 0.92% year-on-year; sales volume decreased by 2.32% month-on-month and 0.26% year-on-year. Exports continued to grow year-on-year, while domestic sales fell slightly.
- Travel Union: In August, the pickup truck market sold 34,000 units in wholesale, down 17.9% year-on-year and 13.0% month-on-month, and there was still an increase of 12.3% year-on-year in 2019. From January to August, the cumulative sales volume was 340 thousand, a year-on-year increase of 19.0%. The pickup truck market is still growing stronger than the commercial vehicle market.
- Canalys: In the second quarter, China’s cloud infrastructure market grew by 54%, reaching US$6.6 billion. Alibaba Cloud, Huawei Cloud, Tencent Cloud and Baidu Smart Cloud ranked the top four with market share of 33.8%, 19.3%, 18.8%, and 7.8% respectively. Among them, Baidu Smart Cloud’s growth rate is higher than the overall market growth rate.
- CCTV Finance: With the growth of infertile people in recent years, assisted reproductive technology has become the choice of more and more families. At present, the infertility rate of couples of childbearing age in my country has risen to about 12%-18%, and about 300,000 test-tube babies are born every year.
- Longbai Group and China Nuclear Titanium Dioxide Lead have successively sent letters to increase prices, and the titanium dioxide market has reached a new height. Since the beginning of this year, the cumulative price increase of titanium dioxide has exceeded 50%, and the price increase has more than doubled year-on-year. Ananda, a waist titanium dioxide company, has raised the price of titanium dioxide products three times this year, which is more than 20% higher than last year. It is worth noting that while the price of titanium dioxide has risen, the price of iron phosphate that can be prepared from the by-product of titanium dioxide has also continued to rise, and the imbalance between supply and demand has pushed up the price of iron phosphate by nearly 30% from the beginning of the year. According to the industry, if the price continues to rise, the price of titanium dioxide is expected to stabilize at around 20,000 yuan/ton this year, and the high price is expected to hit the highest price of 23,000 yuan/ton this year.
- The core of the changes in the valuation system of titanium dioxide companies lies in the direction of their future development. Leading companies are expected to quickly enter the new energy iron phosphate industry through the comprehensive utilization of the titanium dioxide industry chain. In the context of rising prosperity of titanium dioxide, increasing demand and limited new supply, the price of titanium dioxide continue to rise. At the same time, some titanium dioxide companies such as Longbai Group, China Nuclear Titanium Dioxide, Anada, etc. have begun to enter the new energy field, producing iron phosphate or lithium iron phosphate, realizing the coupling of the titanium industry chain and the new energy industry chain.