- Ten ASEAN countries: Nearly 1,500 kinds of agricultural products and food can be exported to China. It is reported that China’s imports of agricultural products from ASEAN countries have increased year after year, with a year-on-year growth of 10.3% in 2020 and a year-on-year growth of 41.7% in the first eight months of this year.
- Motorcycle chain: Argentina made a final negative anti-dumping ruling.
- International Semiconductor Industry Association: In 2022, the total investment in semiconductor equipment of global front-end fabs is expected to hit a new high of nearly 100 billion US dollars to meet the increasing demand for electronic products, and also set a new historical record of 90 billion US dollars only set in 2021. The world is witnessing a rare record in the history of the semiconductor industry.
- Omdia: In the first half of the year, global automotive display panel shipments reached 91.4 million pieces, a year-on-year increase of 39.1%. Among them, Shenzhen Tianma’s shipments reached 12.7 million pieces, occupying 13.9% of the market share, ranking first in the world, while BOE ranked fourth.
- Morgan Stanley: The overall semiconductor demand may be overestimated. It is expected that TSMC, Power Semiconductor Manufacturing and other foundries will be reduced in orders as soon as the fourth quarter of this year. Demand for smartphones, TVs, and computer semiconductors has weakened, and LCD driver ICs, niche memories, and smartphone sensor inventory will have problems.
- A number of automakers demanded to increase chip inventory levels. Toyota Motor has asked its suppliers to increase chip inventory from the traditional three months to five months; Nissan Motor is considering increasing chip inventory from one month to three months; Suzuki Motor requires component manufacturers to retain “several months” of chip inventory. Supply.
- United States: It is proposed to raise a number of taxes to fill the gaps in the infrastructure budget. (Raise the corporate tax rate to 26.5%, and consider raising the minimum tax rate for overseas income of U.S. companies to 16.5%.)
- United Kingdom: Infrastructure projects will be promoted. Before 2025, 200 billion pounds of funds will be invested to advance national infrastructure projects, which will include public and private funds.
- South Korea: Issued a hefty ticket to Google. Due to Google’s abuse of its dominant position in the Android operating system and application market, it has decided to impose a fine of nearly US$177 million.
- An international research team composed of scientists from Japan, Spain, the United States and other countries used the world’s most powerful astronomical supercomputer ATERUI II. It took one year to develop the largest and most detailed universe simulation software Uchuu to date and provide it to all for free. People use.
- Bureau of Statistics: In August, the value-added of industrial enterprises above designated size nationwide increased by 5.3% year-on-year, and the two-year average growth rate was 5.4%, which was 0.2 percentage points lower than that in July. The two-year average growth rate was 1.5%, which was 2.1 percentage points lower than that in July; and the month-on-month increase was 0.17%. From January to August, the national investment in fixed assets was 34,691.3 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 8.9%, an average increase of 4.0% in two years, a decrease of 0.3 percentage points from January to July; a month-on-month increase of 0.16%. Private investment increased by 11.5% year-on-year, and the two-year average growth rate was 3.9%, which was 0.5% faster than that from January to July. From January to August, 9.38 million new jobs were created in cities and towns across the country, completing 85.3% of the annual target. In August, the nationwide surveyed unemployment rate in urban areas was 5.1%, the same as in July. In general, the national economy continued to recover in August.
- Export licenses for automobiles and motorcycles in 2022 can be filed online.
Leave A Comment