- India approved a huge textile industry manufacturing promotion plan. A few days ago, the relevant Indian authorities approved a textile industry manufacturing promotion plan totaling 106.83 billion rupees. This is part of India’s 2 trillion rupees manufacturing promotion plan proposed last year. The car promotion plan may also be approved soon.
- SpaceX: The first manned commercial flight will be launched this week. Unlike the previous space flight, SpaceX’s spacecraft will fly out of the earth. The flight altitude will exceed the International Space Station and even the orbital altitude of the Hubble Space Telescope.
- Longbai Group announced that starting from September 14th, the price of each model of titanium dioxide will be increased by 700 yuan/ton for domestic customers and 100 US dollars/ton for international customers on the basis of the original price; China Nuclear Titanium Dioxide Announcement, starting from September 14, The selling price of various types of titanium dioxide is raised by 1,000 yuan/ton for domestic customers, and the export price for international customers is raised by 150 dollars/ton.
- Xinhua News Agency: South Korea’s online shopping business has developed rapidly in recent years, and the new crown epidemic has helped this trend to some extent. In July, South Korea’s online shopping transaction volume reached 16.19 trillion won, or about 89.15 billion yuan, the highest record since the start of statistics in 2001, an increase of 105.1% over four years ago.
- China Cement.com: Cement prices in the East China market continued to rise in early September, and prices in various provinces were in a rising channel. Among them, Shanghai and Jiangsu, Suzhou, Wuxi and Changzhou started the fourth round of cement price increases. From September 12th to 13th, some major manufacturers in Suzhou, Wuxi, Changzhou, Nantong, Yangzhou and other places in Jiangsu Province have successively notified to increase the price of various types of cement by 30-60 yuan/ton.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: China has built the world’s largest optical fiber and mobile communications network. The number of 5G base stations and terminal connections globally account for more than 70% and 80% respectively. The 5G industry has accelerated development, and 5G mobile phone products have accelerated their penetration. Data released at the conference showed that from January to August, domestic 5G mobile phone shipments were 168 million units, an increase of 80% year-on-year.
- QuestMobile: Affected by the start of the school season, multiple apps on the efficiency office track ushered in the peak number of active users during the year. In August, DingTalk ranked first with 193 million monthly active users; followed by Tencent’s “Enterprise WeChat” (83.64 million), Bytedance “Feishu” (4.31 million) and Huawei “WeLink” (99 million). ).
- Post Office: From January to August, the postal industry’s business revenue totaled 816.54 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 20.1%; the total business volume totaled 862.49 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 31.1%. In August, the industry-wide business revenue was 102.01 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 15.0%; the total business volume was 111.11 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 21.9%.
- Chinanews.com: In 2020, Shanghai’s new energy vehicle insurance volume reached 137,200, a year-on-year increase of more than 100%, and the market share reached 22.93%. In the first half of the year, Shanghai’s new energy vehicle insurance volume took off further, reaching 109,000 vehicles, with a market share of 33%.
- Shanghai Electric: Signed an order for supporting motors for the Sino-Russian Eastern Route Natural Gas Pipeline Project. Recently, Shanghai Electric Group Shanghai Electric Machinery Co., Ltd. and Xi’an Shaangu Power Co., Ltd. formally signed a supply contract for 5 sets of supporting motors for the Sino-Russian East Route Natural Gas Pipeline Project (Yongqing-Shanghai) Anping-Taian Section, helping this “China “The Century Project of Russian Cooperation”.
- Energy China: Signed a contract with Ukraine’s Karlogist photovoltaic project. The consortium formed by China Energy Construction International Corporation and Anhui Electric Power Construction No. 1 Company signed the EPC contract for the Ukrainian Karlgist 100 MW photovoltaic project with Ukraine’s Energo Impulse company through a video contract.
- China Railway: The world’s largest diameter full-face hard rock roadheader was put into use. Recently, the “Caucasus”, the world’s largest diameter full-face hard rock tunneling machine made in China, was assembled and put into use in Georgia. It is reported that the “Caucasus” roadheader was jointly developed by China Railway Tunnel Bureau Group and China Railway Equipment Group.