- The Eurasian Economic Union adjusts the tariff rates on imports of goods. A few days ago, the Eurasian Economic Commission made a resolution to adjust the import tariff rate of some commodities: 0% for graphite electrodes used in metallurgy, oxalic acid for rare earth smelting and pharmaceutical production, 12% for aluminum strips for cans, and the implementation period is 2 years; production of diapers The implementation period of zero tariffs with superabsorbents has been extended by 3 years.
- Amazon said that from July 1, 2021, 27 EU countries/regions will implement new value-added tax rules on e-commerce sales, which will have an impact on sellers selling products to EU consumers through online stores such as Amazon.
- The data on Shopee’s Value Shopping Days increased significantly. News on April 7th, Shopee 4.4 Value Shopping Day will start. The data shows that the number of goods sold on Shopee’s entire platform in the first two hours is 6 times that of normal days. During the promotion period, 3C home appliances, fashion accessories, beauty and skin care, home & lifestyle, and women’s clothing became the best-selling cross-border categories in the 4.4 promotion.
- Uber announced the implementation of a one-time stimulus plan. Uber, the US ride-sharing giant, said on Wednesday that it will spend $250 million to implement a one-time stimulus plan to get drivers back on the road. The company will pay drivers through a series of incentives in the coming months.
- New Retail Think Tank: Released the “2021 “Economy of Beauty” New Consumer Trend Report”. Nearly 60% of young people are dissatisfied with their appearance. Girls are more sensitive to this, and boys have a higher proportion of “very anxious”.
- China Industry Association: From January to March, 26 mainframe manufacturers included in the statistics sold a total of 126,941 units of various excavation machinery products, an increase of 85.0% year-on-year. Among them, the domestic market sold 113,565 units, a year-on-year increase of 85.3%; export sales were 13,376 units, a year-on-year increase of 81.9%. In March, a total of 79,035 sets of excavation machinery products were sold, a year-on-year increase of 60.0%.
- FAW Jiefang: In 2021, the total domestic demand for medium and heavy trucks is expected to reach 1.4 million vehicles.
- Niu Technologies CEO Li Yan: In 2021, Niu Technologies may sell 1.1 million vehicles;Niu Technologies was affected by a little chip shortage in the first quarter. In 2020, Niu Technologies will achieve operating income of 2.44 billion yuan, and the annual revenue will increase by 17.7% year-on-year; the annual net profit will be 169 million yuan, and the gross profit margin will reach 22.9%.
Leave A Comment