COVID-19 & Vaccine
- The Lancet: More than one-third of COVID-19 healers have brain problems. The largest study to date involved the health records of 236,000 patients with COVID-19 in the United States. As many as 34% of patients with new crowns were diagnosed with neurological or psychological diseases within six months of being cured. Among them, 17% of patients were diagnosed with anxiety, and 14% of patients suffered from mood disorders.
- WHO: There is currently a global vaccine fairness issue. If a “vaccine passport” is introduced, some people will be isolated because they cannot obtain the vaccine. The Emergency Committee of the WHO International Health Regulations has recommended to the Director-General of WHO that such vaccination certificates should not be used as a requirement for international travel.
- SAFE: At the end of March, the scale of foreign exchange reserves was US$3.1700 trillion, a month-on-month decrease of US$35 billion.
- Coinbase: The number of verified users is expected to be 56 million in the first quarter. The number of monthly trading users in the first quarter was 6.1 million. The assets on the platform are 223 billion U.S. dollars, and its share in the encrypted digital currency market is 11.3%; among them, the assets from institutions are 122 billion U.S. dollars. In the first quarter, the transaction volume was US$335 billion, and the total revenue was approximately US$1.8 billion.
- Recently, more than 20 units including Xiaoha Electric Power Exchange and Ningde Times jointly initiated the establishment of the domestic two-round electric power ecological alliance to help achieve the “dual carbon” goal. The agency predicts that the domestic demand for replacement cabinets is expected to exceed 10 billion yuan.
- SAIC: In the third and fourth quarters of 2020, some of SAIC Volkswagen’s models are already facing capacity shortages due to chip shortages; in the first quarter of this year and the first quarter of this year, SAIC Volkswagen’s production capacity was affected by chip shortages, and some models were temporarily discontinued.
- Xiaomi Group CEO Lei Jun: I am willing to go all out to build a good car for rice noodles. The first car released by Xiaomi will definitely be the most cutting-edge product at that time, and it is expected to be launched in 3 years. Regarding the model of the first car, Xiaomi has conducted a survey. Among them, 45% of users hope that Xiaomi’s first car will be a sedan, 40% of users hope it will be an SUV, and most users hope that the price will be 100,000 to 300,000 yuan.
- IFLYTEK: It is estimated that the net profit will be 125 million yuan-145 million yuan in the first quarter of 2021.
- IC Insights: In 2021, semiconductor device shipments will exceed 1 trillion, a record high. It is expected that total semiconductor shipments in 2021 will continue to focus on OSD devices, which will account for 67% of total semiconductor shipments, of which discrete devices will account for the largest share of semiconductor shipments with 38%, followed by optoelectronics (26% ) And analog devices (18%).
- Due to rising raw material prices, domestic and foreign manufacturers adjusted the price of calcium pantothenate across the board.
- IFlytek: It is estimated that in the first quarter of 2021, the net profit will be 125 million yuan-145 million yuan.