- As many as 169 industries around the world have been hit by the shortage of chips to some extent, including steel products, concrete production, air-conditioning manufacturing, beer brewing, soap production and many other industries. Experts say that the increase in demand for smart devices and online, and the acceleration of digital and intelligent transformation have led to a drastic pull in demand for chips. From “unavailable” to “unaffordable” has become a common dilemma faced by many downstream companies.
- Microgrid: The upstream raw materials of PCB have continued to rise from the end of 2020 to the present. Over-booking, grabbing production capacity, and grabbing raw materials are the norm.
- Gartner: Due to a low year-on-year base last year, global smartphone sales in the first quarter of this year increased by 26% year-on-year. The top three vendors were Samsung, Apple and Xiaomi in order. The global chip shortage has not yet affected the smartphone industry, and the industry’s supply and demand are basically balanced. This situation may change in the coming quarters and lead to an increase in the average selling price of global smartphones.
- China Household Electrical Appliances Association: In the first quarter, the main business income of the home appliance industry was 378.9 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 51.9% and an increase of 3.05% over 2019. However, due to the impact of the sharp increase in raw material prices, the profit margin of the industry has dropped from 7.8% in 2020 to 5.3%.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: From January to April, the national machine-made paper and paperboard output was 43.923 million tons, a year-on-year increase of 22.5%; the national paper and paper products industry’s operating income was 464.43 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 30.6%; the total profit was 33.61 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 91.5%. In April, the national production of machine-made paper and paperboard was 11.355 million tons, a year-on-year increase of 6.2%.
- Zhilian Recruitment: In the first quarter, the number of talent recruitment positions in the foreign trade import and export industry increased by 112% year-on-year. Among them, the demand for the traditional foreign trade sales position has shown a year-on-year decline, while the demand for cross-border e-commerce operation recruitment has soared by 190.9% year-on-year. Half of the recruitment demand for cross-border e-commerce operations is in Guangdong, and the growth rate in Wuhan is 373%. Small, medium and micro enterprises with less than 500 employees are the main force in the recruitment of cross-border e-commerce operation talents, and the number of recruitment positions accounted for 93.2% of the total.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: From January to April, the output of two-wheeled bicycles was 15.85 million, a year-on-year increase of 45.9%; the output of electric bicycles was 10.398 million, a year-on-year increase of 64%; the operating income of bicycle manufacturers nationwide was 64.09 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase 58.3%, realizing a total profit of 2.28 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 75.8%. In April, the national output of two-wheeled bicycles was 4.762 million, a year-on-year increase of 14.1%; the output of electric bicycles was 3.322 million, a year-on-year increase of 28.8%.
- General Administration of Customs: From January to May, my country’s total import and export value was 14.76 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 28.2% and a year-on-year increase of 21.6%. Among them, exports were 8.04 trillion yuan, an increase of 30.1% year-on-year, and an increase of 23.6% year-on-year; imports were 6.72 trillion yuan, an increase of 25.9% year-on-year, and an increase of 19.2% year-on-year; the trade surplus was 1.32 trillion yuan, an increase of 56.2 year-on-year %. ASEAN, the European Union, the United States and Japan are my country’s top four trading partners, with imports and exports of 2.19 trillion yuan, 2.06 trillion yuan, 1.82 trillion yuan, and 969.79 billion yuan respectively, an increase of 29.2%, 28.7%, 41.3% and 14.9% respectively. .
- The Turkish manufacturing industry is mainly textile and garment, petrochemical, food processing, steel and automobile industries. Take the textile industry as an example. As the world’s fifth-largest textile supplier, Turkey hopes to export approximately US$12 billion in textiles in 2021, including the garment industry’s exports of US$30 billion.
- The top five commodities imported by Turkey from China are: mechanical appliances (up 41.82% year-on-year), chemical products (up 10.81%), textile raw materials (down 22.42%), base metals (up 13.38%), plastics and rubber (up 3.75%) ).
- At the beginning of June, the Turkish lira experienced an epic plunge. The exchange rate of the Turkish lira against the U.S. dollar has depreciated by more than 50% compared to the beginning of 2018.
- Kyodo News Agency: Japanese camera giant Nikon will end domestic production of digital SLR camera bodies within this year. Nikon will transfer the production of Japan’s only factory in Miyagi Prefecture, which produces camera bodies, to its main factory in Thailand.
- French antitrust regulator: Google has imposed a fine of up to 220 million euros for abusing its advertising stance in the technology sector.
- Nigeria: Indefinitely suspend social media Twitter
- Korea’s “Joongang Daily”: Korean egg prices continue to soar. Recently, the consumer price of 30 extra-large eggs was 7521 won, or about 43 yuan, a record high this year, and it has been above 7,000 won for four months. According to the May consumer price trends released by the Korea Statistics Agency, the price of eggs has increased by 45.4% from a year ago.
- South Africa: Johannesburg plans to build its own power station. Recently, Johannesburg, South Africa’s largest city, announced that it will spend 3.8 billion rand to get rid of the shackles of the national grid. It plans to release bidding information for the construction of solar power plants, rooftop solar panels and refurbishment of idle gas-fired power plants that can generate electricity in September, and plans to purchase them at the same time. Batteries and related equipment.
Leave A Comment