- US Department of Commerce: Affected by the new crown epidemic and supply restrictions, the US trade deficit soared 4.2% month-on-month in August, reaching US$73.3 billion, a record high. In addition, US imports and exports have increased slightly. In August, imports increased by 1.4% month-on-month to reach US$287 billion; exports increased by 0.5% month-on-month to US$213.7 billion.
- China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing: In September, the global manufacturing PMI was 55.6%, a decrease of 0.1 percentage point from the previous month, and a month-on-month decline for 4 consecutive months. The manufacturing PMI of Europe and Africa dropped to varying degrees from the previous month, and the manufacturing PMI of the Americas and Asia rebounded to varying degrees from the previous month.
- Strategy Analytics: In the third quarter, Xiaomi ranked first in the market share of 5G mobile phone shipments in the Central and Eastern European market, with a share of 42%. Apple and Samsung followed closely with market share of 26% and 11.5% respectively; realme and OnePlus ranked fourth and fifth, with market share of 7.2% and 2.5%.
- SNE Research: From January to August, the global sales of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles were approximately 11,200, an increase of 91.7% year-on-year. Among them, Hyundai’s sales accounted for more than half, ranking first in the world.
- German Automobile Manufacturers Association: German automobile production in 2021 is expected to be only 2.9 million units, a sharp decrease of 18% year-on-year. It was previously expected that car production may increase slightly by 3% over last year. According to the analysis, the sharp decline in German automobile production is due to the insufficient supply of automobile chips, the blockage of the global material supply chain caused by the epidemic, and the large backlog of containers in European ports.
- Netflix: Added peripheral products related to “Squid Game” to the new e-commerce store, namely a $35 T-shirt and a $50 hoodie, which are the intersection of its just-started e-commerce strategy and the latest unexpected work. . Currently, the online store only ships to US addresses.
- Alibaba: released the “Alibaba 2021 “November” Holiday Consumer Travel Trend Report”. Local and surrounding tours within 3 hours’ drive are the main drivers, accounting for nearly 60% of the travel orders during the National Day holiday. Niche immersive gameplay has more participants, surfing and diving bookings have increased by more than 200% month-on-month; tents and camping have increased by more than 14 times month-on-month; hiking and rock climbing have increased by more than 13 times month-on-month.
- Economic Daily: In 2020, sales of representative domestic brands will be 17.9 times that of 2016. After the excessive expansion of the Chinese economy, the next step is to improve qualitatively. Over the years, the accumulation of manufacturing power for global foundry has made Chinese enterprises have the strength to build brands, and the vast Chinese market also needs their own brands.
- IiMedia Consulting: As people’s living environment and marriage concepts change, the single population may continue to increase. It is estimated that the number of people living alone in China will exceed 92 million in 2021, which will promote the sustained development of the “single economy”. Data show that in 2021, 66.7% of singles in China will purchase real estate in pursuit of a stable residence, and small-sized single apartments of 30-40 square meters will be launched accordingly.
- National Grid: The 500 kV A-Hei line connecting Russia’s Amur Oblast and China’s Heihe is the country’s highest-voltage cross-border transmission line. In order to ensure the local power demand and coordinate the increase of power supply from Russia, since October 1st, the full-load (750 MW) operation time of the Heihe 500 kV converter station has increased from 5 hours to 16 hours per day. Greatly eased the tight situation of power supply.
- United States: In September, the number of ADP employment increased by 568,000, which is expected to increase by 430,000, and the previous value increased by 374,000.