- Following Egypt and the United Arab Emirates, Algeria announced a few days ago that the project of cooperating with China Kexing to produce the new crown vaccine was officially put into production, becoming the third country in the Middle East to cooperate with China to produce vaccines.
- South Korean research institute SNE: Driven by the strong demand for electric vehicles in China, from January to August, the global sales of electric vehicle batteries soared by 150% to 149GWh. Among them, CATL and BYD showed the strongest competitiveness. From January to August, CATL’s sales increased by 273%, accounting for 27.3% of the market share; BYD’s sales increased by 287%, accounting for 7.6% of the market share.
- The first “carbon neutral” synthetic kerosene production plant was inaugurated in Wierth, Emsland, Lower Saxony, Germany. Lufthansa will be one of the first customers of the plant. The plant operator, Atmosfield, said that this is the first time in the world that synthetic kerosene has been produced on an industrial scale. After normal operations, the plant’s capacity in 2022 will be one ton of raw kerosene per day.
- The rise in global natural gas prices is due to the fact that the low natural gas inventory situation has not been alleviated since last winter, and it is difficult to improve the supply of natural gas in the short term. The economic recovery of the world’s major economies this year has brought energy demand growth, while the current global energy demand shortage and domestic Under the background of dual energy consumption control, global natural gas is still on the rise.
- Wanhe Securities: Benefiting from the in-depth advancement of the new energy layout, the power equipment industry achieved operating income of 75.704 billion yuan in the first half of the year, a significant increase of 43.2% over the same period last year. The photovoltaic equipment and battery industries grew at 50.1% and 81.7% year-on-year, significantly leading . The new energy industry is gradually transitioning to marketization from the previous policy guidance and support. The global common low-carbon emission reduction creates a superior development environment for the development of the industry. New energy power generation and automobile electrification are important starting points for achieving carbon neutrality.
- Guosen Securities: In the first half of the year, the profit of wind power generation increased significantly, and the performance of new energy operators grew strongly. In the second half of the year, wind power will enter the peak period of delivery, and 2022 will usher in the year of rush to install cheap demonstration projects. Offshore wind power is about to start the journey of parity, and the national 14th Five-Year Plan may exceed 40GW. The export of wind turbines and the localization of parts and components will drive a new round of development opportunities.
- Microsoft: The official version of Windows 11 will be available on October 5th. Eligible Windows 10 computers can get free upgrades. In order to ensure the upgrade effect, upgrade services will be provided first for new equipment that meets the conditions. It is estimated that by the middle of 2022, all eligible devices can be upgraded to Windows 11 for free.
- Google: officially push the source code to the Android Open Source Project (AOSP), and officially release the latest version of the Android 12 major version update. Android 12 will appear on Google Pixel series phones, Samsung Galaxy, OnePlus, OPPO, realme, Tecno, vivo and Xiaomi devices in the next few weeks.
- Weimar Motors: It is expected to receive more than 300 million US dollars in D1 round of financing. It is planned to use this round of financing loans for the research and development of unmanned driving and other intelligent technologies and products, as well as the expansion of sales and service channels.
- CCTV: Since the 21st century, international trade in intellectual property has grown rapidly. The trade volume has expanded from 150 billion US dollars in 2000 to nearly 1 trillion US dollars in 2020, accounting for 9% of the total global service trade. At present, the highest volume of intellectual property trade is in the United States, followed by the Netherlands, Japan, Germany and China. my country has become the fifth largest intellectual property trading economy in the world.
- China Fund News: In recent years, many global institutions have issued Chinese funds overseas to help overseas investors deploy the Chinese market. Since its establishment, the overseas Chinese fund issued by Bridgewater has sold a total of US$2.488 billion, or approximately 16.039 billion yuan. In addition, global quantitative investment giants such as Insman and Yuansheng have also set up Chinese funds overseas.
- Flying Pig: From October 1st to 3rd, the number of tickets issued increased by more than 100% year-on-year. Country houses, high-star hotels and car rental orders increased by over 560%, 380% and 150% month-on-month, respectively. Nearly 70% of the tourists were born in the 90s.
- CCTV Finance: China’s temporary food consumer groups are mainly young and middle-aged, of which 47.8% are 26 to 35 years old. Due to the hot sales of temporary products, the market demand has increased rapidly. The circulation cycle of these commodities is generally about one week. There are currently 104 temporary food companies in China, 79 of which were established within the past year.
- National Grid: From October 1st to 3rd, the total charging capacity of the charging and swapping service network increased by 59% year-on-year, of which the charging capacity of highway charging facilities increased by 56.52% year-on-year, and the daily charging capacity of urban charging facilities increased by 75.23% year-on-year. From the perspective of the single-day charging capacity of the expressway charging facilities, the charging capacity of the expressway charging facilities reached 1.4292 million kilowatt-hours on October 1, which is close to 4 times the normal daily charging capacity, a record high.
- Forbes: Released the 2021 American Rich List, Bezos topped the list, Blackstone Schwarzman and Warner Music boss squeezed into the top 20. Bezos’ personal net worth has increased by US$22 billion in the past year, making him the first richest person on the Forbes list of the richest Americans worth more than US$200 billion.
- International Air Transport Association: In 2022, the global aviation industry will continue to lose money, but with the recovery of the new crown epidemic, the loss is expected to decrease by 78% compared with this year. The total number of global passengers will increase from 2.3 billion this year to 3.4 billion. The aviation industry It is expected to return to profitability in 2023.
- German Institute of Economics: Without violating the debt brake, it is feasible for the state to increase investment in climate protection and digitalization. It is advocated to set up a reserve of about 500 billion euros for future investment, which can be used to pay for climate protection and digitization in the next ten years, because the debt brake on the fiscal deficit is expected to be activated again in 2023 or 2024.
- Ethiopia’s Central Bureau of Statistics: The country’s food inflation rate continues to rise, reaching 42%.