- TrendForce Consulting: While there is a chip shortage in the global electronic product supply chain, various price increases derived from the short supply of foundry capacity have pushed up the output value of the top ten foundry manufacturers for two consecutive years in 2020 and 2021 There is an annual growth rate exceeding 20%, breaking through the 100 billion U.S. dollar mark. It is expected that the output value of foundry will reach 117.69 billion US dollars next year, an annual increase of 13.3%.
- World Gold Council: The release of the “Global Gold Demand Trend Report” shows that in the third quarter, the total global gold demand reached 831 tons, down 7% year-on-year and 13% month-on-month. The main reason was a small outflow of gold ETF holdings.
- BYD: In the third quarter, revenue was 54.3 billion yuan, an increase of 21.98% year-on-year; net profit was 1.27 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 27.5%. In the first three quarters, net profit was 2.443 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 28.43%.
- Aqara green rice, a unicorn in the IoT industry, announced the completion of a new round of 1 billion yuan of financing.
- Ministry of Commerce: In terms of market opening, the current overall level of China’s import tariffs is only 7.4%, which is lower than all developing members of the WTO and close to the level of developed members. From January to September, the trade volume between China and Russia reached 102 billion U.S. dollars, which was the first time in history to exceed the 100 billion U.S. dollar mark in the first three quarters within a year. According to the current situation, Sino-Russian trade is expected to hit a record high in 2021.
- Ministry of Finance: From January to September, the total operating income of state-owned enterprises was 53,998.19 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 23.0%; the total profit was 350 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 55.4%. At the end of September, the asset-liability ratio of state-owned enterprises was 64.2%, a year-on-year decrease of 0.1 percentage point.
- Jilin Provincial Government Information Office: By 2025, a high-quality development system for the ice and snow industry in Jilin Province will be initially established. The total industrial scale will reach 250 billion yuan. It will become a world-renowned international ice and snow tourist attraction and an important bearer of “driving 300 million people to participate in ice and snow sports”. District; By 2035, the province’s ice and snow industry’s consumption chain supply chain will be transformed and upgraded, and it will move closer to the mid-to-high end of the value chain.
- China Securities Journal: Since October, the spot price of eggs has risen by about 26%.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: Started the pilot application of new energy vehicle battery swapping mode, and 13 cities were included in the scope of the pilot. Among them, there are 8 comprehensive application cities, including Beijing, Nanjing, Wuhan, Sanya, Chongqing, Changchun, Hefei, and Jinan, and 3 heavy-duty truck characteristic cities, including Yibin, Tangshan, and Baotou.
- Henan Daily: Henan has become a well-deserved “pilot” in the global superhard material industry. At present, more than 95% of the world’s diamond production comes from Henan, and more than 70% of cubic boron nitride is produced in Henan. The entry of diamonds cultivated by Chinese companies into the jewelry market is changing the pattern of the world diamond market.
- Ministry of Public Security: Up to now, the electronic driver’s license has covered 138 cities across the country, and more than 32 million drivers have applied for an electronic driver’s license. Strive to fully implement electronic driving licenses before the end of 2021. Electronic driving licenses are issued through the nationwide “Traffic Management 12123” App, which has the same effect as paper driving licenses and is valid nationwide.
- Securities Times: The Democrats of the United States intend to impose a “billionaire income tax”, and 10 top rich Americans such as Musk and Bezos may pay huge taxes for this. Among them, Musk will pay 50 billion US dollars in taxes in the first five years, and Bezos will also pay 44 billion US dollars. This money is enough to pay for a mission to Mars.
- McDonald’s USA: Will increase the menu prices of American restaurants to keep up with the rapid increase in costs. Since the beginning of this year, the wages of McDonald’s American restaurants have risen by at least 10%. It also pays higher fees for paper, food and other supplies. The cost of commodities is expected to rise by 3.5% to 4% this year, which is higher than the 2% increase in early 2021.