- Thailand: The volume of export trade is expected to hit a new high. From January to October this year, Thailand’s exports reached US$222.7 billion, a year-on-year increase of 15.7%; this year, Thailand’s exports are expected to increase by 15% to 16%, which will hit a 30-year high.
- The Ministry of Commerce of China: Issued the “Fourteenth Five-Year Plan for High-Quality Development of Foreign Trade”. During the “14th Five-Year Plan” period, the trade security system will be further improved. Import sources of food, energy resources, key technologies and parts and components are more diversified. Risk prevention and control systems such as trade friction response, export control, and trade remedy have become more complete.
China and Guinea-Bissau: Sign cooperation documents for the joint construction of the “Belt and Road”.
- Polyester-cotton blended fabric: Peru made a final anti-dumping ruling. Recently, a final anti-dumping ruling was made on polyester-cotton blended fabrics originating in China, and it was decided to impose an anti-dumping duty of US$2.08/kg on the products involved. The announcement will take effect the day after its issuance and will be valid for five years.
- The Italian antitrust regulator announced a statement, imposing a fine of 68.7 million euros on Amazon, and a fine of 134.5 million euros on Apple.
- Xiaomi Group: In the third quarter, revenue was 78.06 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 8.2%; net profit was 5.176 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 25.4%. Among them, IoT and consumer products business revenue reached 20.9 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 15.5%; Internet service revenue was 7.3 billion yuan, a record high in a single quarter, a year-on-year increase of 27.1%; overseas market revenue was 40.9 billion yuan, representing a total revenue It accounts for 52.4% of the total. As of November 22, MIUI global monthly active users exceeded 500 million. The company’s global smartphone shipments in the third quarter were 43.9 million units, a year-on-year decrease of 5.8%. Xiaomi President Wang Xiang said that the shortage of chips probably affected the shipment of Xiaomi mobile phones from 10 million to 20 million. It is estimated that mobile phone shipments in 2021 will be approximately 190 million units.
- Kuaishou: In the third quarter, revenue was 20.5 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 33.4%; net loss was 7.09 billion yuan. Among them, online marketing service revenue was 10.9 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 76.5%; live broadcast revenue was 7.7 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 7.4%; other service revenues were 1.9 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 53%, of which e-commerce transactions reached 175.8 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase An increase of 86.1%. Daily activity reached 320.4 billion in the third quarter, a year-on-year increase of 17.9%. Monthly active users reached 572.9 billion, an increase of 66.7 million monthly active users in a single quarter, which is also the largest quarterly net increase since the second quarter of 2020. As of the end of the third quarter, the platform has accumulated more than 14 billion pairs of users following each other, an increase of 59% over the same period last year.
- China Academy of Information and Communications Technology: In October, domestic mobile phone shipments were 33.575 million units, a year-on-year increase of 28.4%. Among them, 5G mobile phones were 26.59 million units, a year-on-year increase of 58.7%. From January to October, the total mobile phone shipments in the domestic market totaled 282 million units, a year-on-year increase of 12.0%. Among them, 5G mobile phone shipments were 210 million units, a year-on-year increase of 68.8%, accounting for 74.5% of mobile phone shipments in the same period.
- Ctrip: Since the large-scale cooling of the country on November 4, the number of bookings for this winter travel has increased by 142% compared with the cooling wave in early October. The number of travel orders from East China and South China to North, Northeast, and Northwest China has increased by 102%. %; National ski resort ticket bookings increased by 363% year-on-year. The post-90s and post-00s post-90s and post-00s accounted for nearly 50% of the people who booked ice and snow tours for this winter. The economic strength of these “Young&Rich” users, who are growing into the backbone of new consumption, is gradually increasing, and their willingness to pay for the good of their hearts is also stronger.
- Ministry of Finance: In October, 876.1 billion yuan of local government bonds were issued nationwide.