- The President of Indonesia reiterated his plan to halt the export of all bulk commodity raw materials, possibly halting bauxite exports in 2022, copper exports in 2023, and tin exports in 2024.
- Vietnam: Some imported auto parts are subject to zero tariffs. The Vietnamese government has decided that before the end of 2027, imported parts and accessories used in the production and assembly of domestic cars will enjoy a 0% tariff preference.
- Pakistan: High-quality onions will enter the Chinese market.
- Optical fiber cable: The EU made a final anti-dumping ruling. An anti-dumping affirmative final ruling was made on optical cables originating in China, and it was decided to impose anti-dumping duties on the products involved, with a tax rate of 19.7% to 44%. The EU CN of the product involved is ex 85447000.
- The charges for the Port of Los Angeles and Long Beach were postponed for the second time. Recently, the Port of Los Angeles and the Port of Long Beach jointly issued an announcement stating that they decided to postpone the collection of “container overdue detention fees” from shipping companies for the second time. The new charging time is tentatively scheduled for November 29. By charging shipping companies, it can speed up the circulation of containers at the terminal, improve congestion, and ease the pressure on the supply chain of the US West Port.
- ONE: Before the Spring Festival, the receiving of goods to South China will be suspended.
- Maoyan: At 16:43 on November 24, the movie “Changjin Lake” with pre-sale box office has exceeded 5.694 billion, topping the box office list of Chinese film history.
The market for organic silicon has taken a sharp turn, and the current price is around 31,000-32,000 yuan/ton, which is almost half way down from the high of 63,000 yuan/ton in early October.
- Development and Reform Commission: Since October, the level of electricity coal supply has increased significantly. Coal supply has increased by more than 30% compared with the same period last year, which continues to exceed coal consumption, and coal storage in power plants has rebounded rapidly. Since mid-to-late November, electricity coal consumption has increased, but the average daily coal supply has reached 8.6 million tons, reaching a historical peak of 9.43 million tons. The average daily coal supply has exceeded coal consumption by nearly 2 million tons, and coal storage in power plants has continued to grow rapidly.
- Tesla: Model 3 rear-wheel drive regular version was previously priced at 250,900 yuan, and now it has risen to 255,652 yuan; Model Y rear-wheel drive regular version was previously priced at 276 thousand yuan, and now it has risen to 280,752 yuan, configuration information remains unchanged . The domestic Model 3/Y have both increased in price by 4752 yuan.
- Visa negotiated with Amazon to resolve credit card handling fee disputes. Visa stated that it hopes to resolve the UK credit card handling fee dispute with Amazon and continue to promote the joint credit card cooperation project between the two parties in the United States. Earlier, Amazon stated that it would stop using Visa credit cards issued by the United Kingdom from next year due to high handling fees.
- Shopee’s application duration ranks first in shopping apps. App Annie’s data shows that, globally, Shopee ranks first in total application time in Google Play shopping apps, and second in downloads and average monthly active users in the third quarter of 2021.
- Xiaomi’s third-quarter revenue increased by 8.2% year-on-year. The third-quarter financial report released by Xiaomi Group showed that Xiaomi Group’s revenue was 78.06 billion yuan, an increase of 8.2% year-on-year, and the market was estimated to be 77.46 billion yuan. Under non-IFRS, the adjusted net profit was 5.176 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 25.4%. . In addition, MIUI has 486 million monthly active users, a year-on-year increase of 32%.
- TSMC will receive huge Japanese government subsidies. TSMC announced that its first chip factory in Japan will receive approximately 400 billion yen (approximately US$3.486 billion) of Japanese government subsidies. In addition, the Japanese government will allocate approximately 600 billion yen (approximately US$5.2 billion) from its 2021 fiscal year supplementary budget to support advanced semiconductor manufacturers.
- Ministry of Finance: From January to October, the total operating income of state-owned enterprises was 60386 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 22.1%, and the total profit was 3825.04 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 47.6%. At the end of October, the total assets of state-owned enterprises were 117,347.56 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 16.8%; the total liabilities were 77,716.3 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 19%.
- The United States announced the release of strategic oil reserves to reduce oil prices. The U.S. Department of Energy recently announced that it will release 50 million barrels of crude oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to solve the problem of oil supply and demand mismatch in the global economy. Oil prices. He also stated that this measure was made in coordination with other major energy consuming countries including China, Japan, and India.
- Canada’s October inflation rate rose to 4.7%. A new high since February 2003. Data show that due to factors such as tight energy supply, Canadian energy prices rose by 25.5% year-on-year in October.
Covid & Travel
- The New Zealand government announced on November 24 that it will gradually liberalize border controls starting from January next year. From April 30 next year, overseas people can enter New Zealand without isolation by presenting a negative certificate for the new crown pneumonia virus nucleic acid and two doses of vaccination certificates.