- US Department of Commerce: Semiconductor supply chain companies are required to fill out a questionnaire before November 8 to collect information about the continued shortage of chips, and may decide whether to take mandatory measures based on the quantity and quality of the submission.
- Guangdong Provincial Bureau of Statistics: In the first three quarters, Guangdong’s GDP was 880.9986 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 9.7%, and an average growth rate of 5.1% in two years; the added value of industrial enterprises above designated size was 2.67 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 12.1%, and an average growth rate of 5.2 in two years. %. The output of key products in strategic emerging industries has grown well. Industrial robots and service robots both increased by 67.1% year-on-year, and new energy vehicles increased by 176.8%.
- National Climate Center: Since July, the sea temperature in the central and eastern equatorial Pacific has continued to decline, and it is expected to enter La Niña in October and form a weak to moderate La Niña event in winter. In view of the occurrence of La Niña events in the autumn and winter of 2020-2021, 2021 will be the “Double La Niña Year”.
- JPMorgan Chase: As central banks readjust their policies, the inflation rate will begin to fall back to a more normalized level. Inflation will stabilize next year.
- Korea Real Estate Agency: From January to September, the average price of apartments in Seoul rose by 6.24%, which has more than doubled the increase in the whole year of last year. It is expected that the price increase for the whole year of this year may hit a new high since the establishment of the current government.