- The volume of Sino-Russian trade has increased significantly and will set a record.
- Russian Minister of Industry and Trade Manturov recently stated that judging from the current increase in trade, the total trade volume between Russia and China in 2021 may reach US$125 to 130 billion, breaking historical records. It also stated that the bilateral trade in the first seven months of 2021 increased by nearly 30% to 74 billion U.S. dollars.
- Mediterranean Shipping: The Port Sudan terminal has ceased operations. Recently, MSC Mediterranean Shipping issued a notice that the terminal in Port Sudan has ceased operations. It also announced that all container types (including refrigerated and dry cargo) will end the voyage at King Abdullah Port, and customers can pick up the goods themselves after paying the corresponding fees and local fees.
- Tesla: U.S. official website adjusted the Model S long-range version and Model X long-range version models at a price of 5,000 US dollars each, which is now about 95,000 US dollars and 105,000 US dollars respectively; Upgraded the Model 3 standard battery life upgraded version and Model Y long-range battery version models The price is 2,000 U.S. dollars each, and it is now about 44,000 U.S. dollars and 57,000 U.S. dollars respectively. At present, it is uncertain whether Tesla China will follow up with price increases.
- Xiaopeng Motors CEO He Xiaopeng: The sixth-generation flying car will be mass-produced in 2024, and the price is planned to be controlled within 1 million yuan. The penetration rate of new energy vehicles is expected to reach 50% in 2025.
- Blue Lake: Completed a 1 billion yuan C+ round of financing and became a new unicorn in China’s cloud software track. In addition, the one-stop product design tool MasterGo is launched, which is permanently free to individuals and the education industry.
- In the third quarter, Dexun’s revenue and profit surged year-on-year. Dexun, the world’s largest ocean freight forwarder, recently announced the results of the third quarter of 2021. Data show that in the third quarter, Dexun achieved net revenue of 8.568 billion Swiss francs (approximately 9.322 billion US dollars), a year-on-year increase of 70%. Profit before interest and taxes was 789 million Swiss francs (approximately US$858 million), an increase of 113% year-on-year.
- Rio Tinto: Reduce direct carbon emissions by 50% by 2030. The Australian mining giant Rio Tinto recently announced that it plans to reduce direct carbon emissions by 50% by 2030, thereby increasing its previous target as the company seeks to make its highly polluting business green.
- Hermes’ sales in the third quarter increased by 31%. Hermes (Hermes) announced the latest results, the third quarter of 2021 revenue increased by 31% year-on-year to 2.77 billion euros, an increase of about 40% over the same period in 2019 before the epidemic, exceeding market expectations.
- CCTV: At present, 23 provinces have announced their GDP data for the first three quarters. From the perspective of GDP growth, Hubei’s growth rate temporarily ranks first with 18.7%; Hainan’s growth rate temporarily ranks second with 12.8%; in addition, there are Beijing, Shanxi, Jiangsu, Anhui, Jiangxi, and Chongqing. The GDP growth rate of these eight provinces in the first three quarters outperformed the national GDP growth rate of 9.8%.
- The consumption upgrade and expansion trend of the liquor industry remains unchanged, the channel ecology is healthy and stable, consumers still have a strong yearning for high-quality products, and investors are still enthusiastic about the liquor track.
- China’s export e-commerce has achieved rapid growth. The latest research released by Nielsen IQ shows that since the beginning of 2020, due to the impact of the new crown epidemic, traditional foreign trade and the real economy around the world have been greatly impacted, and Chinese export e-commerce has achieved rapid growth of over 20% with its high flexibility. .
- The United Nations expects the global economy to grow by 5.3% this year.
- German electrical and electronic industry exports increased year-on-year. According to the latest data released by the German Electrical and Electronic Industry Association, the export value of this industry in August was 17.6 billion euros, an increase of 14.2% year-on-year. Among them, the industry’s exports to China in the month amounted to 2.1 billion euros, an increase of 11.1% year-on-year.
- South Korean rice stocks reached the lowest level in history. Korea International Radio recently reported that South Korea’s rice self-sufficiency rate continues to show a downward trend, and the government’s reserve of domestic rice stocks has also been reduced to the lowest level in history. It is reported that South Korea’s rice self-sufficiency rate will drop to 92.8% in 2020.
- Japan: Compared with the beginning of the year, Japan’s four major power companies, including Tokyo Electric Power, Kansai Electric Power, Chubu Electric Power, and Kyushu Electric Power Company, are expected to see a significant increase in residential electricity prices in November. Tokyo Electric Power will have the largest increase, reaching 17%; Japanese residents in November Electricity prices will increase by an average of 13% compared to the beginning of this year. In the current context of rising fuel prices, the higher the dependence of power companies on thermal power, the greater the pressure on electricity prices.