- On the eve of the 11th, the actual transaction price of TEU on the West Coast route fell to US$9,500 for a 40-inch container, which was a half of the freight rate compared with the previous quotation of US$20,000. The reduction in freight rates makes freight forwarders nervous to make price concessions. In this regard, some analysts predict that the set operation industry will usher in an inflection point.
- CCTV Finance: Since the beginning of this year, the prices of various phosphorus chemical products have risen rapidly. Yellow phosphorus and phosphoric acid are both important raw materials for making lithium iron phosphate batteries. Due to power restrictions in Yunnan and other regions, the price of yellow phosphorus has risen from about 20,000 yuan per ton in July this year to 56,000 yuan per ton in early October; the price of phosphoric acid has also increased from In July, it rose from around 7,000 yuan per ton to 18,000 yuan per ton in early October, and the increase was as high as 280% during the year.
- Merlin Entertainment Group: China’s first Legoland will open in 2023 and will accelerate its investment in China. Sichuan Legoland Resort covers an area of about 570,000 square meters. It is exclusively operated by Merlin Entertainment Group, and is constructed in cooperation with Global Sunac Exhibition Cultural Tourism Group and China Military Tianxin. The total investment is about 5.5 billion yuan. It has been planned to invest in the construction of Legoland in Shenzhen and Shanghai, and it is not ruled out that more Legoland will be built in China in the future.
- Tesla: It is continuing to expand the production capacity of the Shanghai Super Factory, and build new production capacity in Texas and Berlin Super Factory. For the standard battery life versions of Model 3 and Moderl Y, lithium iron phosphate batteries are being used worldwide, and it is expected that the delivery volume will achieve an average annual growth rate of 50% in the next few years.
- China Unicom: Net profit in the third quarter was 1.64 billion yuan, an increase of 14.1% year-on-year; the net profit in the first three quarters was 5.68 billion yuan, an increase of 18.6% year-on-year. The net addition of 5G package users in September was 7.884 million, and the cumulative net addition of 5G package users this year was 66.115 million.
- Ministry of Commerce: From January to September, China’s non-financial foreign direct investment was 522.76 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 5.2%. The turnover of foreign contracted projects was 695.29 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 9%. The value of newly signed contracts was 1032.96 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 1.7%. 232,000 laborers of various types were dispatched for foreign labor service cooperation, and 604,000 laborers of various types were dispatched abroad at the end of September.
- Energy Administration: As of the end of September, the installed capacity of power generation in China was 2.29 billion kilowatts, a year-on-year increase of 9.4%. Among them, the installed capacity of wind power was approximately 300 million kilowatts, a year-on-year increase of 32.8%. The installed capacity of solar power generation is approximately 280 million kilowatts, a year-on-year increase of 24.6%. From January to September, China’s major power generation companies completed an investment of 313.8 billion yuan in power supply projects, a year-on-year increase of 1.8%.
- Shanghai Securities Report: It is estimated that the upgrade of digital RMB hardware and software industry will bring about 140 billion market space, including 5.1 billion bank core system transformation, 33.9 billion digital renminbi hardware wallets, 50.7 billion ATM upgrades, 32.3 billion upgrades of smart counter card issuers, and merchant POS equipment Upgrading 19.2 billion, the market space is broad.
- USA: Several European and American companies said when they announced their latest financial reports that due to cost pressures, they would have to raise product prices and pass on the pressure of rising raw material costs to consumers. The U.S. inflation rate is currently at its highest level in a decade. The shortage of labor and materials has caused prices to rise, affecting the entire economic system.
- USA: Recently, Bitcoin continued to rise, and on October 21st it reached a record high of $66,900. According to industry insiders, it is not the enthusiasm for the first Bitcoin futures ETF in the United States that is driving the Bitcoin price to a record high, but inflation concerns.
- Russia: On October 20, local time, Russian President Vladimir Putin officially announced that in response to the Covid-19 epidemic, Russia will have a national holiday from October 30 to November 7. More than 47.55 million people in Russia completed two doses of vaccination, accounting for about one-third of the Russian population. Russian virus experts say that only when more than 80% of the population has completed the vaccination, will it be possible to stop the spread of the new coronavirus.