- Canalys: In the third quarter, due to the shortage of parts and components, manufacturers were unable to guarantee the supply of smartphones, and global smartphone shipments shrank by 6% year-on-year. Among all manufacturers, Samsung is firmly ranked first with a 23% share. Thanks to the positive early response from the iPhone 13 market, Apple returned to second place with a 15% share. Xiaomi ranked third with a 14% share, followed by vivo and OPPO, both tied for fifth with a 10% share.
- IiMedia Consulting: The scale of China’s prefabricated vegetables market is estimated to be 345.9 billion yuan in 2021. Prefabricated vegetables are in their infancy in China. With the consumption upgrade and cold chain logistics layout, the prefabricated vegetables market will accelerate the development of the BC side at the same time. The growth rate of 20% is increasing year by year, and the scale of China’s prepared vegetables in 2023 is about 515.6 billion yuan.
- China Mobile: Net profit in the first three quarters was 87.2 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 6.9%; operating income in the first three quarters was 648.6 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 12.9%, of which communications service revenue was 572.9 billion yuan, an increase of 9.0% over the same period last year.
- State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission: From January to September, central SOEs achieved operating income of 26.2 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 23.9%; net profit exceeded 1.5 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 65.6%, an average increase of 8.7% and 19.7% respectively in the two years. It reflects the development trend of steady improvement in operating performance and rapid improvement in quality. There are 29 central enterprises with a cumulative operating income growth rate of more than 30%. In September, central enterprises achieved operating income of 3.2 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 13.4% and an increase of 18.3% over September 2019.
- Ministry of Commerce: From January to September, the total amount of foreign investment actually used in China was 859.51 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 19.6%. From an industry perspective, the actual use of foreign capital in the service industry was 685.32 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 22.5%. The actual use of foreign capital in the high-tech industry increased by 29.1%, of which the high-tech service industry increased by 33.4%, and the high-tech manufacturing industry increased by 15.2%.
- Inflation in Asia: One kilogram of beef in South Korea reaches 1090 yuan. Not only the prices of beef and pork have risen, but the prices of daily foods such as eggs, tofu, and milk have also soared. In addition to the soaring prices in South Korea, KFC in Japan has no French fries to sell, and the price of vegetables in India has doubled. Affected by soaring raw material prices and the logistics crisis, food prices are facing an upward trend, which has also caused an increase in the number of “new poor”.