- IDC: In the first half of the year, the overall revenue of China’s IT security software market vendors was US$897 million, a year-on-year increase of 36.6%; the top five in China’s software security gateway market share were Alibaba (32.5%), Tencent (12.2%), and China Telecom (10.2 %), Huawei (5.1%), F5 (2.4%).
- Kantar: Released the top 100 most valuable Chinese brands in 2021. The total value of the 100 most valuable Chinese brands increased by 57% year-on-year to US$1.56 trillion. Tencent rose to the top of the top 100 list, brand value increased by 85% year-on-year to reach 280 billion US dollars; Alibaba and Moutai ranked second and third; Douyin and Kuaishou entered the top ten for the first time.
- South Korea’s “Asia Daily”: As Chinese people pay more attention to oral management, related medical and consumer markets are also expanding rapidly. This will be a good opportunity for Korean companies to enter China and expand the market. Data show that the average annual growth rate of China’s dental medical industry market from 2011 to 2019 reached 16%, and the market size in 2020 will increase by 8% year-on-year.
- Nikkei Chinese Net: Japanese companies are actively taking advantage of the growing trend of older employees who are willing to work. Nojima Electric, a large home appliance retailer, has lifted the 80-year-old employment restriction; the zipper manufacturer YKK Group also abolished the fixed retirement age for regular employees in April.
- Tesla: The delivery period in the United States has been postponed again, and most models have been delayed by 2-3 months from previous expectations. Buy Model-X now and it will take September 2022 to deliver. The previously promised delivery period is May-June next year.
- Bureau of Statistics: GDP in the first three quarters was 8,23131 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 9.8%, and an average growth rate of 5.2% in two years, 0.1 percentage points lower than the two-year average growth rate in the first half of the year; in the third quarter, an increase of 4.9% year-on-year, a two-year average An increase of 4.9%. In the first three quarters, the total retail sales of consumer goods was 3185.7 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 16.4%, and an average increase of 3.9% in two years; the national fixed asset investment (excluding rural households) was 3,978.2 billion yuan, an increase of 7.3% year-on-year, and an average increase of 3.8% in two years; Investment in fixed assets was 22,477.3 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 9.8%; the added value of industries above designated size increased by 11.8% year-on-year, with an average increase of 6.4% over the two years.
- Bureau of Statistics: From January to September, investment in real estate development nationwide was 11,125.6 billion yuan, an increase of 8.8% year-on-year; an increase of 14.9% from January to September 2019, an average increase of 7.2% in two years. Among them, residential investment was 8490.6 billion yuan, an increase of 10.9%. From January to September, the area of commercial housing sold was 1.3332 million square meters, a year-on-year increase of 11.3%; compared with January-September 2019, an increase of 9.4%, an average increase of 4.6% over the two years.
- Bureau of Statistics: In September, crude steel output was 73.75 million tons, a year-on-year decrease of 21.2%; raw coal output was 330 million tons, a year-on-year decrease of 0.9%; crude oil output was 16.61 million tons, a year-on-year increase of 3.2%; natural gas output was 15.7 billion cubic meters, a year-on-year increase of 7.1 %.