- CNN: About 85% of toys sold in the United States are made in China. In response to the global supply chain crisis, American toy manufacturers have changed the size of product packaging and prioritized the delivery of light and soft toys in order to maximize profits during the shopping season before the end of the year.
- The United States: plans to expand the coastal wind farms on a large scale to accelerate the realization of the goal of a clean energy economy.
- Russia: Beef exports to China tripled. In the first nine months of 2021, Russian beef exports totaled 15,000 tons, of which exports to China accounted for about 64%, a year-on-year increase of 2 times.
- The Eurasian Economic Union abolished the GSP treatment granted to China’s exports to the Union. Goods exported to the Eurasian Economic Union member states will no longer enjoy the GSP tariff preferences.
- Vietnam: Entering the tide of returning home, Vietnam’s foundries are facing tremendous pressure, and the supply chain of Apple mobile phones, Nike, Adidas, GAP and other brands has been re-invented.
- Brazil: Resumption of anti-dumping duties on PVC resins. For a period of 5 years, the tax rate is 21.6%.
- United States: A final anti-subsidy ruling will be made on China-made mobile elevating work platforms on November 26.
- Wal-Mart, UPS and FedEx have extended their construction schedules to ease supply chain bottlenecks that are dragging down the recovery of the U.S. and global economy.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: From January to September, the national shipbuilding completed volume was 30.340 million dwt, a year-on-year increase of 6.2%; the number of new ship orders received was 54.156 million dwt, a year-on-year increase of 223.3%. From January to September, the three major indicators of China’s shipbuilding have maintained a share of more than 40% in the international market. Shipbuilding completed, new orders and hand-held orders accounted for 45.6%, 53.2% and 47.3% of the world’s total in deadweight tonnage, respectively. .
- National Film Bureau: As of October 10, the total box office of Chinese movies reached 40.126 billion yuan during the year, and the number of screens reached 80,743. The total box office and the number of screens ranked first in the world; 47 movies with a box office of more than 100 million yuan, including 33 domestic films , The total box office of domestic films has exceeded the same period in 2019.
- Economic Daily: In 2021, the “national tide” of the capital market will blow vigorously, and the performance of many traditional brands will increase significantly, among which the textile and apparel industry is eye-catching. Experts say that as domestic brands have become a consumer fashion, the attention and sales of domestic brands in some areas have surpassed overseas brands. The generation Z consumers who have grown up with the growth of the national tide culture have become the main force in the consumption of the domestic product market.
- National Hybrid Rice Engineering Technology Center: In 2021, the double-season yield of 1500 kg/mu in the southern rice area will be tested and accepted, and the average yield of late rice will be 936.1 kg/mu. So far, the double-season hybrid rice developed by the “father of hybrid rice” Yuan Longping’s team has measured a yield of 1603.9 kg, successfully breaking through the target of 1500 kg/mu and setting a new record.
- China Coal Transportation and Marketing Association: From October 1st to 13th, the daily average coal output of key coal companies was 6.93 million tons, an increase of 4.5% over September. With the accelerated release of coal production capacity in the main producing areas, it is expected that coal supply will continue to grow in the future, the growth rate of coal demand will decline, the market supply and demand situation will gradually improve, and coal prices will fluctuate at a high level.
- China Securities Network: In the third quarter, Beijing’s Grade A office market supply was about 410,000 square meters; the average rent was RMB341.7 /㎡/month, an increase of 0.5% from the previous month; the vacancy rate fell to 16.7%, a decrease of 0.6% from the previous month. This is the first time in 11 quarters that “rents have risen while vacancies have fallen”.
- CCTV News: The melting of Arctic sea ice has made it possible for merchant ships to navigate the Arctic Ocean. In the face of the opportunity, the leaders of China and Russia proposed to build an “Ice Silk Road” in the Arctic. The opening of the Arctic waterway will promote the overall growth of the Arctic Economic Circle, and the global trade and shipping pattern will undergo major changes. From 2019 to 2021, the global demand for liquefied natural gas has increased substantially, of which the demand in Asia and Europe accounted for 88%. The Sino-Russian Yamal LNG Yamal Liquefied Natural Gas Project (LNG=Liquefied Natural Gas) located in the Arctic Circle has extended the transportation of LNG in Russia from inter-ice transportation to further Asia.
- United States: September CPI rose 0.4% month-on-month and 5.4% year-on-year, exceeding market expectations. According to US media, the epidemic has been superimposed on factors such as labor shortages and supply chain crises, and the prices of US goods have generally risen, which will have a greater impact on low-income groups in the United States.
- Japan’s foreign exchange reserves rank first in the world. As of September, Japan’s foreign exchange reserves were 1409.3 billion U.S. dollars, a decrease from the previous August’s 1,424.3 billion U.S. dollars, with a decrease of 15 billion U.S. dollars, ranking second in the world.
- Saudi Arabia requires foreign energy companies to increase local input, including petrochemical and desalination sectors, to increase local input to at least 70% before they can obtain government contracts.
- International Energy Agency: Increase global oil demand for this year and next. Due to record high coal and natural gas prices and power outages, global oil demand in 2021 and 2022 will be raised to an average of 96.3 million barrels per day and an average of 99.6 million barrels per day, respectively.
- Sudan: Inflation rate continues to exceed 300%.
- Vietnam: Vietnam experienced a negative economic growth of 6.17% in the third quarter of this year. The economic growth rate in the first nine months was only 1.42%, the lowest level since 2000.
- Panama is committed to achieving zero emissions by sea by 2050. According to a recent report by the Panamanian “Star”, the Panama Canal Authority and more than 150 companies and organizations related to maritime trade have signed the “Action Initiative for Decarbonization of Shipping in 2050”.