Covid-19 & Omicron
- The R value of the number of infections of the British Omi Keron strain has risen to between 3 and 5, that is, each infected person infects an average of 3 to 5 people, while the current R value of the number of infections of the Delta strain in this country is between 1.1 and 1.2 . Experts say that the surge in Omi Keron strain infections may cause the number of new hospital admissions in a single day to exceed the level at the peak of last winter, when the number of new hospital admissions in the UK in a single day exceeded 4,500. At present, Israel, France and other countries have announced tightening control measures to restrict travel to and from the UK.
- A total of 19 departments including the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: jointly issued the “Fourteenth Five-Year Plan for Promoting the Development of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises”, and put forward a series of quantitative targets around the key links to promote the development of small and medium-sized enterprises, including an increase in the per capita operating income of small and medium-sized enterprises by more than 18%; The R&D expenditure of small industrial enterprises has increased by more than 10% annually, the number of patent applications has increased by more than 10%, and the number of effective invention patents has increased by more than 15%. At the same time, it is proposed to promote the formation of one million innovative small and medium-sized enterprises, one hundred thousand “specialized and special new” small and medium-sized enterprises, and ten thousand specialized and special new “little giant” enterprises; cultivate 200 characteristic industrial clusters of small and medium-sized enterprises and 10 Quantitative goals of a Sino-foreign SME cooperation zone.
- Ministry of Finance: From January to November, China’s general public budget revenue was 19,125.2 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 12.8%; China’s general public budget expenditure was 21.39.2 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 2.9%. The stamp duty on securities transactions was 247.6 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 43.3%.
- Energy Administration: From January to November, China’s installed power generation capacity was approximately 2.32 billion kilowatts, a year-on-year increase of 9.0%. Among them, the installed capacity of wind power was approximately 300 million kilowatts, a year-on-year increase of 29%; the installed capacity of solar power was approximately 290 million kilowatts, a year-on-year increase of 24.1%.
- Shenzhen Development and Reform Commission: “Shenzhen Hydrogen Energy Industry Development Plan (2021-2025)” was issued recently. Hydrogen energy is an important breakthrough for Shenzhen to achieve its carbon peak goal and expand and strengthen its green industry under the new situation. By 2025, the commercial application of hydrogen energy will be realized, and the scale of the hydrogen energy industry will reach 50 billion yuan. In 2035, the scale of the hydrogen energy industry will reach 200 billion yuan, forming a hydrogen energy industry system that integrates hydrogen production, storage, transportation, processing, and application, and key technologies that reach the international advanced level.
- IDC: In 2021, China’s tablet computer market will create the largest year-on-year increase since 2013. It is expected to increase by 22.4% for the whole year, and the overall shipment volume is about 28.6 million units.
- National Development and Reform Commission: Starting at 24:00 on December 17, domestic gasoline and diesel will be reduced by 130 yuan and 125 yuan per ton respectively, equivalent to 0.1 yuan and 0.11 yuan per liter respectively. On average in China, 92 gasoline is reduced by 0.1 yuan per liter; 95 gasoline is reduced by 0.11 yuan per liter; 0 diesel is reduced by 0.11 yuan per liter. According to the estimation of the 50L capacity of a general family car’s fuel tank, a full tank of 92# gasoline will cost 5 yuan less.
- Station B: In the past 5 years, the video playback volume for postgraduate entrance examinations at Station B has increased by 139 times. In addition to the dry knowledge of postgraduate entrance examination courses, major selection, time planning, etc., a unique video format of “postgraduate entrance examination simulation room” has also appeared. Students preparing for the exam can fully experience the postgraduate entrance examination process. The broadcast vocals and ringtones before the exam, and even the sound of writing and scrolling during the exam are restored to the video by the UP master, helping the candidates to familiarize themselves with the exam room environment in advance.
- Two cobalt salt giants in Shangyu, Zhejiang-Gepai Lithium Battery, and New Era Zhongneng suspended production due to the epidemic, which is expected to affect the country’s 15.54% output.
Cobalt salts generally refer to products such as cobalt sulfate, cobalt chloride, cobalt carbonate, and cobalt nitrate, and are mainly used in battery materials, high-temperature alloys and cemented carbides. According to data from Longzhong Information, the average price of cobalt sulfate on December 16 was 102,500 yuan/ton, a new high for the year, an increase of 8.47% from the day before the epidemic stopped production (December 9), and products such as cobalt chloride also rose strongly.
- Turkey: The collapse of the local stock market triggered the fuse mechanism of the Istanbul Stock Exchange, and Turkey suspended trading in the stocks, stock derivatives, and debt repurchase markets. Earlier, the Turkish lira against the US dollar fell below the two round mark of 16 and 17, reaching a new low.