- The European Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued a report stating that the Omi Keron variant of the new crown virus has spread in Europe in communities. According to the deduction of the data model, in the first two months of next year, the number of people infected with the Omi Keron variant strain in Europe will exceed the Delta strain. The possibility of further spread of Omi Keron mutants in Europe is “extremely high”, and it is necessary for European countries to prepare materials and manpower for the possible high incidence.
- Deloitte: It is estimated that global venture capital institutions will invest more than US$6 billion in semiconductor start-ups next year, accounting for approximately 2% of the total estimated venture capital investment during the same period. A large part of these investments will enter Chinese companies. From 2019 to 2020, investment in Chinese semiconductor companies has doubled; in the first half of 2021 alone, global venture capital institutions have invested 38.5 in Chinese chip companies. One hundred million U.S. dollars.
- Development and Reform Commission: In November, national power generation increased by 0.2% year-on-year, and electricity consumption in the whole society increased by 3.1% year-on-year. Among them, nuclear power, wind power, and solar power increased by 4.1%, 27.7%, and 22.7% respectively year-on-year, while thermal power and hydropower decreased by 2.5% and 1.9% year-on-year. From January to November, the nationwide electricity consumption increased by 11.4% year-on-year. Among them, the electricity consumption of primary, secondary, tertiary and households increased by 18.1%, 10.2%, 19% and 7.5% year-on-year respectively.
- Ministry of Commerce: From January to November, the amount of foreign capital actually used nationwide was 1.042 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 15.9%. Among them, the actual use of foreign capital in the service industry was 823.94 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 17%; the actual use of foreign capital in the eastern, central, and western regions of my country increased by 15.4%, 25.8%, and 13.4%, respectively. In terms of source, actual investment in countries along the “Belt and Road” and ASEAN increased by 24.7% and 23.7% respectively year-on-year.
- CCTV Finance: Since the beginning of this year, tire prices have fluctuated frequently and prices have risen many times. In December, the tire industry once again ushered in a wave of price increases. Many tire companies frequently issued price increase letters, and the price increase trend has continued into January next year. Practitioners say this is the third round of concentrated price increases for tire companies since the fourth quarter. The current tire price has risen close to 10% compared to the first half of this year.
- TrendForce Consulting: The semiconductor market is hot in the third quarter. The world’s top ten IC design companies have a total revenue of 33.7 billion U.S. dollars, an annual increase of 45%. Among them, in addition to MediaTek, Novatek, and Realtek, which originally ranked in the rankings, Himax also grabbed the tenth place this time.
- China Audiovisual and Digital Publishing Association: In 2021, the actual sales revenue of the Chinese game market will be 296.513 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 6.4%. The number of domestic game users was 666 million, a year-on-year increase of 0.22%, and the number of users is gradually becoming saturated. With the implementation of new anti-addiction regulations and the gradual deepening of uninsured work, the user structure will further become healthy and reasonable. Taking the e-sports entry into Asia and the “League of Legends” finals as an opportunity, the domestic e-sports market sales revenue was 140.181 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 2.65%, and the growth rate decreased by 42% year-on-year. The number of users was 489 million, a year-on-year increase of 0.27%.