- Customs Tariff Commission of the State Council: For 98% of tax items originating in the least developed countries, a preferential tax rate of zero is applicable. In accordance with China’s commitment to zero-tariff treatment for some products from the least developed countries, China has granted zero-tariff treatment to 97% of tax items in 42 countries including the Republic of Angola, and zero-tariff treatment to 95% of tax items in the Democratic Republic of East Timor and the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- On the 15th, with the approval of the State Council, the Customs Tariff Commission of the State Council issued a notice stating that starting from January 1, 2022, China will impose a provisional import tariff rate lower than the most-favored-nation tariff rate on 954 commodities. These include some medical supplies, consumer goods, clothing, pork, key components and scarce raw materials, etc.
- According to data from Shopify Germany, the number of new stores opened in the third quarter of 2021 increased by 15.9% month-on-month and 125% year-on-year. At present, Shopify Germany has a total of 40,175 online stores, and Shopify has reached cooperation with many transportation companies in Germany, and is working hard to expand the German e-commerce market.
- The container throughput of the Yangtze River Delta port group exceeded 100 million. According to the official website of the Ministry of Transport, since the beginning of 2021, the container throughput of ports in the Yangtze River Delta has exceeded 100 million TEUs, marking an important phased achievement in the construction of a world-class port cluster in the Yangtze River Delta, which has made important contributions to the development of China and the world’s port industry. Experience.
- Tesla Musk was elected “Person of the Year” in 2021.
- Toyota announced the company’s goal of electrification transformation. Toyota President announced the company’s determination to transform to electrification. He said that by 2030, Toyota will spend 35 billion US dollars on the development of pure electric vehicles and will launch 30 pure electric vehicles. The global annual sales of these pure electric vehicles will reach 3.5 million. Vehicles.
- WHL spent nearly US$400 million to purchase second-hand ships. Wanhai Lines recently announced that it plans to spend approximately US$320 million to purchase several second-hand ships to join its fleet operations. Prior to this, two announcements were issued in a row to purchase two second-hand ships, involving 78 million U.S. dollars. Wan Hai explained that buying second-hand ships can respond to urgent market demand in the short term.
- International Semiconductor Industry Association: Global sales of semiconductor equipment are expected to increase by 45% year-on-year to 103 billion US dollars in 2021. Refresh the highest record in 2020, breaking through 100 billion U.S. dollars for the first time. Affected by the shortage of semiconductors, major manufacturers are accelerating the expansion of production capacity. The new forecast data is 8% higher than the forecast in July, and the market growth continues to exceed expectations.
- Japan: From the end of this year to the beginning of next year, affected by the new crown pneumonia epidemic, nearly 5,000 tons of milk will be dumped in Japan. Affected by the new crown epidemic, the sales of milk and dairy products in Japan have continued to be sluggish. Especially with the advent of the winter vacation, many schools no longer provide meals to students, which has led to a sharp drop in milk consumption.
- CCTV: The fifth round of cold wave hits this winter, and the temperature in nearly 20 provincial capital cities will hit a record low. From the night of December 15 to December 18, affected by the cold air, most areas in central and eastern China will drop by 6-10°C. Among them, the temperature in southeastern Jilin and eastern Anhui can drop by more than 12°C. The temperature drop this time is like a “roller coaster” and will rebound from Sunday to early next week.
- Bureau of Statistics: In November, the value-added of industries above designated size increased by 3.8% year-on-year in real terms, and the growth rate was 0.3% higher than the previous month. The total retail sales of consumer goods was 4104.3 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 3.9%; the nationwide surveyed unemployment rate in urban areas was 5.0%, an increase of 0.1 percentage point from the previous month. From January to November, the national investment in fixed assets (excluding rural households) was 49.4082 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 5.2%.
- Bureau of Statistics: From January to November, investment in real estate development nationwide was 137314 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 6.0%; housing construction area of real estate development enterprises was 959,654 million square meters, a year-on-year increase of 6.3%; new housing construction area was 1,828.2 million square meters, a decrease of 9.1%.
- Ernst & Young: The global IPO activity in 2021 is the most active year in the past 20 years. So far, a total of 2,388 companies have been listed globally, raising US$453.3 billion. Compared with the same period last year, the number of IPOs and the amount of funds raised increased by 64% and 67%, respectively. The number of IPOs on the Shanghai Stock Exchange and Shenzhen Stock Exchange is expected to rank second and third in the world, respectively.
- Securities Times: The average annual education expenditure of wealthy families is nearly 100,000 yuan, and the average expenditure on children’s education throughout the cycle is estimated to be nearly 1.6 million yuan. At this stage, meeting the funds needed for children’s education is still the core demand of wealthy families.
- General Administration of Market Supervision: Companies that produce vintage wines should establish quality and safety standards for vintage wines, and vintage wine labels should truthfully indicate the true years and proportions of the various base wines used; liquor labels must not be marked with “special supply”, “exclusive supply”, or “special use”. Words such as “dedicated”, “specially made”, “specially needed”, etc.