- Development and Reform Commission: From January to October, a total of 70 fixed asset investment projects were approved, with a total investment of 495.4 billion yuan. A total of 4 fixed asset investment projects were approved, with a total investment of 15 billion yuan, mainly in the fields of transportation and energy.
- Ziru Research Institute and Xinhuanet: The “2021 Blue Book of Urban Rental Life in China”, which was jointly researched and compiled, was officially released. Among tenants in first-tier and new first-tier cities, 51% of tenants said they could rent a house for more than 5 years, and 18% of tenants were willing to rent a house for more than 10 years. The “Blue Book” predicts that based on the average growth rate of my country’s urbanization rate of 2%, the housing rental market will reach 10 trillion yuan in 2030, and the number of renters will reach 260 million.
- Industrial Securities: Firmly optimistic about the trend of localization of equipment and materials, and at the same time, next year’s power and analog chip boom will be further improved. Semiconductors are still the industry that benefits most from localization. In the hard technology field with a low localization ratio, supply chain security will continue to be a strong driving force in the next three years, and industry leaders will fully enjoy the industry’s booming boom. In addition, benefiting from the rapid penetration of electric vehicles and the promotion of green energy, power chips will also usher in a sustained business cycle.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: At present, China has built more than 1.15 million 5G base stations, accounting for more than 70% of the world. It is the world’s largest and most technologically advanced 5G independent networking network, covering all prefecture-level cities, more than 97% of counties and 40% 5G network coverage has been achieved in towns, towns, and districts; 5G terminal users have reached 450 million, accounting for more than 80% of the world.
- Shanghai United Assets and Equity Exchange: As of November 16, the national carbon market has operated for 80 trading days, with a cumulative trading volume of 27.03 million tons of carbon emission allowances and a cumulative trading volume of 1.193 billion yuan.
- The household photovoltaic market, from “insignificant” to “important”, has also ignited the enthusiasm of capital. In the third quarter, China’s household photovoltaic installed capacity was 11.7GW, accounting for 45.77% of the nation’s newly installed capacity during the same period, setting a record high. Multiple signals show that the household photovoltaic market is ushering in a big change. According to the industry, the proportion of small and medium-sized installers is decreasing after the market has been rushed, and brand owners will dominate the household photovoltaic market.
- Tesla China Charging Team: So far, Tesla has built and opened more than 1,000 super charging stations, more than 8,000 super charging piles in mainland China, with more than 700 destination charging stations, and more than 1,750 destination charging piles. Covering more than 360 cities in China.
- Wal-Mart: In the third quarter, revenue was US$140.525 billion, a year-on-year increase of 4.3%; net profit attributable to the parent reached US$3.105 billion, a year-on-year decrease of 39.5%. In the first three quarters, revenue was US$419.883 billion, a year-on-year increase of 3.1%; net profit attributable to the parent was US$10.111 billion, a year-on-year decrease of 35.2%.
- WeWork: In the third quarter, achieved revenue of 661 million US dollars, higher than the second quarter of 591 million US dollars, of which September revenue was 230 million US dollars, setting the highest monthly revenue this year. The net loss was US$844 million, a year-on-year decrease of 18.3%.
- U.S. coal prices soared to their highest level in 12 years. It is reported that the spot price of coal in Central Appalachia, which is the benchmark for the Eastern US thermal coal market, jumped by more than US$10 last week to US$89.75 per short ton, the highest level since 2009.