- The Shanghai Legoland Resort project held a groundbreaking ceremony in Fengjing Town, Jinshan District. The project covers an area of 318,000 square meters. It will highlight Chinese culture, Shanghai characteristics and Jiangnan elements, and aims to become the most anticipated one-stop parent-child one-stop shop in the Yangtze River Delta. Paradise, and the world premiere of the “Wukong Xiaoxia” theme park, which is expected to open in 2024.
- Texas Instruments: Announced plans to begin construction of a new 12-inch semiconductor wafer fabrication plant in Sherman, northern Texas next year.
- Bilibili: In the third quarter, revenue was 5.21 billion yuan, an increase of 61% year-on-year. Among them, game business revenue increased by 9% year-on-year to 1.40 billion yuan; value-added service business revenue increased by 95% year-on-year to 1.91 billion yuan; advertising business increased by 110% year-on-year to 1.17 billion yuan; e-commerce and other business revenues increased by 78% year-on-year to 730 million Yuan. Revenue in the fourth quarter is expected to be 5.7-5.8 billion yuan.
- Baidu: In the third quarter, revenue was 31.92 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 13%.
IQiyi: In the third quarter, it achieved revenue of 7.6 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 6%.
- Chinese Academy of Sciences: With the advancement of the 2030 Healthy China Plan and the improvement of consumers’ health awareness, the domestic sugar-free beverage market will continue to grow. The market size in 2020 will reach 11.78 billion yuan, a 7-fold increase from 2014. The market will increase to 22.74 billion yuan in 2025, doubling its scale within 5 years.
- Shanghai became the first city in the country to incorporate script killing into record management.
- China Construction Machinery Industry Association: In the future, according to the classification of ice and snow equipment, it will build a leader in equipment manufacturing of various categories; introduce foreign advanced manufacturing technology and domestic research and development to continuously improve the self-made rate of high-end supporting parts; build a standardization system for the ice and snow equipment industry to lead Manufacturing enterprises have embarked on the fast lane of development; built a national-level ice and snow equipment inspection and testing center to serve the ice and snow equipment industry.
- The agency predicts that by 2025, the output value of China’s hydrogen energy industry will reach 1 trillion yuan; hydrogen energy accounts for more than 10% of China’s terminal energy system, and the annual output value of the industrial chain will reach 12 trillion yuan. The industrial prospects are huge.
- US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration: In October, the temperature in the northern hemisphere reached the highest temperature in more than 140 years, and it was also the fourth hottest October in the world. Records show that the eight hottest October all occurred in the last eight years. From January to October this year, the number of tropical storms worldwide reached 86, exceeding the normal level in the same period in history. It is predicted that there is a 99% probability that this year will become one of the 10 hottest years on record.
- National Bureau of Statistics of the United Kingdom: As the overall price of the British economy has risen, the inflation rate has reached the highest level in 10 years, with fuel and energy costs bearing the brunt.
- National Government Spokesperson Attar: The new peak of the epidemic in France has arrived. In the past 7 days, the proportion of new crown virus infections per 100,000 people in the country has exceeded 100. Among them, the epidemic situation in Corsica, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region and the Loire region is particularly serious. In addition, in the past week, the number of hospitalized cases of new coronary pneumonia in France has increased by 10%. Studies in France show that the probability of unvaccinated people entering the intensive care unit due to new coronary pneumonia is 9 times that of vaccinated people.