- CCTV Finance: In the third quarter, China’s heavy-duty truck market sold about 186,000 vehicles, a decrease of more than 60% from the previous quarter. According to the industry, since April and May, freight has entered the traditional off-season, and the source and volume of freight are decreasing. In addition, the price of the new China VI heavy trucks on the market generally ranges from tens of thousands of yuan higher than that of the National V models. Coupled with the subsequent increase in the cost of maintaining a car, some car owners who want to buy a car are also discouraged.
- Li Yanhong, Chairman and CEO of Baidu: According to calculations, intelligent transportation based on vehicle-road coordination will be able to increase the traffic efficiency by 15%-30%. Within 5 years, China’s first-tier cities will no longer need purchase-restrictions and traffic-restrictions; within 10 years Internally, the congestion problem can be basically solved by improving traffic efficiency.
- The prosperity of the chemical industry continues to rise, and many chemical companies have maintained a steady growth in their performance in the first three quarters. Among them, the leading companies in the phosphorus chemical industry have performed well. In addition, leading phosphorous chemical companies have entered the fields of new energy and new materials. According to the industry, the lithium iron phosphate industry is expected to maintain a high level of prosperity in the next few years, driven by new energy vehicles and energy storage.
- Post Office: From January to September, the postal industry’s business revenue totaled 927.93 billion yuan, an increase of 18.7% year-on-year; the total business volume totaled 981.54 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 29.3%. In September, the industry-wide business revenue was 111.39 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 9.2%; the total business volume was 119.05 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 17.7%.
- United Nations World Food Program: If the global average temperature rises by 2 degrees Celsius from the pre-industrial level, it will add 189 million hungry people. If global action is not taken immediately to help vulnerable communities adapt to climate shocks and pressures, the world will face the exponential increase in hunger caused by the climate crisis.
- CCTV Finance: Since this month, the major milk companies in South Korea have increased their prices by 4% to 5%, and imported sterilized milk has attracted more attention. At present, imported sterilized milk on the Korean market is about 9 yuan per liter, which is about 40% cheaper than the pasteurized milk that Koreans often drink. In the past five years, the market share of imported sterilized milk in South Korea has increased from 10% to 25%, and the import volume has increased nearly nine times. The import volume from January to August of this year has exceeded that of the entire year of last year.
- CCTV Finance: Recently, as international oil prices continue to rise, Japanese gasoline prices have also continued to rise. The latest data released this week show that the average price of regular gasoline in Japan has risen for six consecutive weeks and hit a seven-year high. The recent energy dilemma is becoming a catalyst for Japan to accelerate the adjustment of its energy structure, and Japan may accelerate its pace of restarting nuclear power.
- Coindesk: The SEC approved the Bitcoin futures ETF for the first time on Friday, and cryptocurrency investment began to open to the American public.