- Untreated fumed silica: India imposes anti-dumping duties. Recently, the Taxation Bureau of the Ministry of Finance of India issued a notice stating that a five-year anti-dumping duty was imposed on unprocessed fumed silica originating in or imported from China and South Korea. Among them, the Chinese manufacturer Wacker Chemical Fumed Silica (Zhangjiagang) ) Co., Ltd. is 0, Shandong Dongyue Organosilicon Materials Co., Ltd. is US$1,018/metric ton, and other Chinese manufacturers are US$1296/metric ton.
- U.S. merchandise exports to China increased by about 18%. The US-China Business Council recently released a report stating that in 2020, US merchandise exports to China totaled US$123.1 billion, an increase of about 18%, creating the second highest point in the past decade. Among the 435 electoral districts in the United States, 278 of them showed an increase in their exports to China last year, accounting for about 64%.
- The Eurasian Economic Union simplifies the inspection procedures for transit goods. According to a recent report by Kazakhstan News Agency, Kazakhstan plans to sign the “Eurasian Economic Union Agreement on the Use of Electronic Seals to Track Transit Transport Goods” within 2021. Goods that have used electronic seals do not need to be in the territory of the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union. Perform repeated inspections.
- SpaceX: Launched a “Falcon 9” rocket at the Cape Canaveral Space Launch Site in Florida, USA. The rocket is equipped with 53 “Starlink” Internet communication satellites. Since the launch of the “Starlink” Internet communication satellite launch plan in 2018, a total of 1,844 “Starlink” satellites have been launched.
- Etsy’s third-quarter revenue increased by 17.9% year-on-year. Recently, Etsy announced its revenue for the third quarter of 2021. The report showed that Etsy’s total revenue for the quarter was $532.4 million, a year-on-year increase of 17.9%. Among them, Etsy’s GMS (Total Global Merchandise Sales) in the third quarter was US$3.1 billion, a year-on-year increase of 17.9%.
- Alibaba: Tmall Double 11’s total transaction volume was 540.3 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 8.5%. Among them, the number of participating merchants increased to 290,000, a record high. There are 40 brands with a turnover of tens of millions last year, and this year’s turnover has exceeded the 100 million mark.
- Tencent’s mobile game overseas revenue has returned to the top spot. Sensor Tower recently announced that Tencent’s “PUBG Mobile” October overseas revenue increased by 8.8% month-on-month to 96 million US dollars, returning to the top 1 in overseas mobile game revenue. At the same time, the cumulative overseas revenue of the game has exceeded 3 billion US dollars, becoming the current China Holder of the highest overseas revenue record for mobile games.
Fuling mustard tuber: Based on the increase in costs caused by the main raw materials, packaging materials, auxiliary materials, energy, and optimized
- and upgraded products, it is decided to adjust the ex-factory prices of some products. The increase range of each category ranges from 3% to 19%, and the price is implemented at 11. It will be implemented at 17:00 on the 12th. The price adjustment of some products this time may have a certain impact on market sales, and there is uncertainty about the impact on future performance.
- Russia: The lack of electronic components at the largest car factory has caused production to cease. The Russian automotive industry analysis agency Autostat said that due to the lack of electronic components, the Volga Automobile Manufacturing Plant has completely stopped production on the 12th. It is reported that the plant is the largest automobile manufacturer in Russia and Eastern Europe.
- EU: Dismissed Google’s appeal and supported the European Commission’s antitrust fine of 2.42 billion euros. Previously, due to abuse of the dominant position of the search engine market, the European Commission made a ruling on the “Google Shopping” anti-monopoly case and imposed a fine on Google for the above amount.
- Wanhai’s net profit in the first three quarters increased by nearly 19 times. Wanhai Shipping recently announced the performance data for the first three quarters. During the reporting period, it achieved operating income of NT$157.36 billion, or about US$5.67 billion, compared with NT$53.93 billion in the same period last year, or about US$1.94 billion, a year-on-year increase of 191.8%. .
- Cambodia: The export volume of fresh mangoes rose sharply in the first 10 months. Cambodia’s export volume of fresh mangoes reached 203,000 tons, a year-on-year increase of 157%.
- This year, the overall production of the Christmas tree planting industry in the United States will be reduced by about 40%. Not only may the price rise sharply, but there may even be a situation where Christmas trees cannot be bought with money.
- TrendForce Consulting: As of September, global sales of new energy vehicles exceeded 4.2 million units this year. Among them, the global sales of electric vehicles reached 2.92 million, up 153% year-on-year; 1.28 million plug-in hybrid vehicles were sold, up 135% year-on-year. In terms of auto companies, Tesla has the highest market share at 21.5%; China Wuling Hongguang has a share of 9.8%, ranking second in the world; BYD and Volkswagen rank third and fourth respectively.
- Economic Daily: Recently, many places have intensively introduced electricity price adjustment plans. Some regions have proposed that the transaction price of high energy-consuming enterprises is not restricted by the floating ratio, and can rise by 50% or more. This reform has taken a big step towards marketization of electricity prices, reflecting the real market supply and demand relationship, and also conducive to forcing the transformation and upgrading of enterprises and promoting the adjustment of industry structure.
- CCTV: The prevalence of diabetes in Chinese adults is 12.8%, and the number of patients is about 130 million, ranking first in the world. Diabetes is closely related to some diseases and poor lifestyles. Studies have found that age greater than or equal to 40 years old, hypertension, dyslipidemia, overweight and obesity, and family history of diabetes are all high-risk factors for diabetes.
- CCTV Finance: In early November, the spot Fob price of liquefied natural gas in the international market was RMB7 yuan/m³, while the domestic price remained stable as a whole. The average gate price in contracts in various regions was generally around 2 to 3 yuan per cubic meter. During the heating season, natural gas in the whole country is still in a tight balance. Affected by extreme weather, the contradiction between supply and demand in some periods and in some regions may be more prominent.
- Economic Daily: Ice and snow sports have spread rapidly across the country, and China is closer to the goal of “300 million people participating in ice and snow sports”. From 2013 to 2019, the average annual growth rate of skiers in domestic ski resorts in China was 15%, and the number of ski resorts exceeded 700. China has become the world’s largest market for primary skiers and potential source of tourists.
- The actual use of foreign capital in China increased year-on-year. According to data recently released by the Ministry of Commerce, China’s actual use of foreign capital from January to September this year was 859.51 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 19.6%. From an industry perspective, the actual use of foreign capital in the service industry was 685.32 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 22.5%.
- France: Restart the construction of new nuclear power projects.
- According to a report recently released by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, the global food price index has climbed to a 10-year high. In October, China’s CPI rose by 1.5% year-on-year, and the U.S. CPI rose by 6.2% year-on-year. Inflation hit a 31-year high. The Eurozone CPI rose by 4.1% in October, a 13-year high.
- Cambodia accelerates mining development and promotes economic development. The General Administration of Mineral Resources of the Ministry of Minerals and Energy of Cambodia recently stated that in order to accelerate the development of Cambodia’s mining industry, the Ministry has issued licenses to 7 companies and built gold mining sites and refineries in 5 provinces to promote Cambodia’s economic development.
- The world’s first inhalable new crown vaccine was recently unveiled at the Hainan Health Expo. The audience can experience the use of inhaled new crown vaccine on site. The vaccine and intramuscular injection use the same kind of vaccine, and the formulation of the vaccine has not changed, and only a different way of administration is adopted.
Leave A Comment