- Apple will soon allow designated users to inherit the iCloud “digital heritage.”
- Disney announced to join the “Meta Universe” traffic war.
- Gree Electric: On November 11th, Gree Electric’s entire network sales of all categories exceeded 4.1 billion yuan, an increase of 200% year-on-year; the third-party platform sales of air-conditioning products exceeded 3.64 billion yuan, sales increased 178% year-on-year, and the entire network sales Number one. Dong Mingzhu’s self-owned platform had sales of 363 million yuan in all categories, a year-on-year increase of 48 times.
- Zhou Peng, vice president of Dingding: At present, Dingding has been developing in the domestic market for eight years. It has 500 million users and more than 19 million organizations. In fact, it is very close to a huge organization Internet.
- Post Office: From January to October, the postal industry’s business revenue totaled 1,036.58 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 17.8%; the total business volume completed 1,102.79 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 28.0%. In October, the business volume of express service enterprises nationwide was 9.95 billion, a year-on-year increase of 20.8%; business income was 90.9 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 12.1%.
- Metallurgical Industry Planning Research Institute: China’s scrap steel resources output has reached a considerable scale. In 2020, China’s total scrap steel resources are about 260 million tons. It is estimated that China’s scrap steel resources generation will reach more than 340 million tons in 2025. It is estimated that by 2025, the proportion of China’s electric furnace steel output in the total crude steel output will increase to 15%-20%, and the scrap ratio will reach 30%.
- China Securities Journal: Pre-prepared dishes are becoming more and more popular among consumers, and they have become the hottest products of this year’s “Double 11”. In 2021, the scale of my country’s prefabricated vegetable market will reach 345.9 billion yuan. In the next 6-7 years, it will exceed one trillion yuan and it will be called the “next trillion catering market.” At present, many listed companies have accelerated the layout of the entire industry chain around prefabricated vegetables, and even some companies have institutions to make appointments for research almost every day.
- Auto companies: 12 listed auto companies released their third-quarter financial reports, and 8 of them experienced a decline in profits. Among them, Xiaokang shares and Changan directly pointed out that the shortage of chips and the increase in raw material prices have had a greater impact on the company and affected its performance. The blow caused by the chip shortage seems to be “indiscriminate”, that is to say, as long as it is a company in the automotive field, it is basically “annihilated.”
- Economic Daily: The world’s major automakers have taken action to phase out all fossil-fuel vehicles, including hybrid vehicles, and increase the output of pure electric vehicles. Global automakers plan to invest approximately US$515 billion in the next 5 to 10 years to develop and produce new battery-powered vehicles and gradually get rid of internal combustion engine vehicles.
- Hair loss is becoming younger, and 69.8% of people under the age of 30 who buy anti-hair loss products. On the day of Double Eleven, the turnover of anti-dropping shampoo in Jingdong Supermarket increased by 6 times year-on-year, and the turnover of hair care essence increased by 9 times year-on-year. Henan Province is the hardest hit area for “hair anxiety”. Shampoo and hair care products are the category with the fastest sales growth in personal washing and care products in Henan Province.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs: Pay close attention to the impact of “La Nina” on agricultural production, strengthen consultations and judgments on severe weather such as blizzards and cooling, formulate emergency plans as soon as possible, guide local governments to ensure emergency production and supply, and make every effort to guarantee the New Year’s Day and Spring Festival, the Winter Olympics and the National Two Games During the “vegetable basket” product supply.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin: Russia’s GDP growth has returned to the level before the outbreak of the Covid-19. It is estimated that it will reach 4.7% in 2021.
- In September, a total of 4.4 million people in the United States resigned, a record high. The largest increase in the number of resignations was in the arts, entertainment and recreation industries, followed by the service and education industries. The number of job vacancies that month was 10.4 million, a slight decrease from the previous month. Analysts believe that the rise in the number of resignations in the United States is related to the new crown epidemic, because resignations are mainly from industries that require face-to-face work.
- Health Commission: In the event of an epidemic, a city with a population of less than 5 million must complete a nucleic acid test for all employees within two days; a city with a population of more than 5 million must complete a nucleic acid test for all employees within three days. Localities must make plans for nucleic acid testing capacity reserves, sampling personnel arrangements, laboratory testing arrangements, and sample transfer arrangements in accordance with the above requirements.
- Centaline Property: The transaction volume of Beijing’s second-hand housing market has declined for 7 consecutive months. In October, the number of Beijing second-hand housing network signings fell below 10,000 units for the first time this year, a year-on-year decrease of 35%. House prices in 13 regions including Xicheng, Chaoyang, and Haidian all fell month-on-month.