Trade & Shipment
- Brazil and Argentina: Reached an agreement to reduce the unified external tariff of Mercosur by 10%.
- Aluminum alloy wheels: The UK initiates a transitional review of anti-dumping.
- Ceramic tableware and kitchenware: India issued an anti-circumvention taxation order. It is recommended to impose an anti-dumping duty of US$1.04/kg on the involved products originating in or imported from Malaysia.
- CMA CGM: Announced to stop raising freight rates from September to February next year.
- Overseas Network: 80,000 containers are being backlogged in the Savannah Port, the third largest container port in the United States. The number is 50% more than before. Nearly 700 containers have been stranded in the port for a month. In the context of the unstable global supply chain, the Port of Savannah has no extra place to store goods.
- CNN: High crude oil prices may increase inflation. U.S. crude oil prices reached $80.52 per barrel on the 11th, the highest level since October 31, 2014.
- China Automotive Power Battery Industry Innovation Alliance: In September, China’s power battery installed capacity was 15.7GWh, a year-on-year increase of 138.6% and a month-on-month increase of 25.0%. Among them, ternary batteries installed a total of 6.1GWh, a year-on-year increase of 45.6%, and a month-on-month increase of 15.0%; a total of 9.5GWh of lithium iron phosphate batteries were installed, a year-on-year increase of 309.3%, and a month-on-month increase of 32.3%.
- China Automobile Association: In September, car sales were 2.067 million units, a year-on-year decrease of 19.6% and a month-on-month increase of 14.9%; cumulative car sales from January to September were 18.623 million units, a year-on-year increase of 8.7%. In September, the sales volume of new energy vehicles was 357,000, a record high, with a year-on-year increase of 148.4% and a month-on-month increase of 11.4%. From January to September, the penetration rate of new energy vehicles increased to 11.6%.
- Ministry of Public Security: As of September, the number of motor vehicles in China reached 390 million, of which 297 million were cars; the number of motor vehicle drivers in China reached 476 million, of which 439 million were car drivers, accounting for 92.14% of the total number of drivers. In the third quarter, 8.83 million motor vehicles were newly registered in China, and 9.72 million newly-licensed drivers were registered. The number of cars in Beijing exceeds 6 million, the number of cars in Chengdu and Chongqing exceeds 5 million, and the number of cars in Suzhou, Shanghai, Zhengzhou and Xi’an exceeds 4 million.
- Beijing Daily: China’s artificial intelligence industry is developing rapidly. From the perspective of industrial scale, China’s artificial intelligence industry will reach 160.69 billion yuan in 2020, an increase of 24.43% year-on-year; it is expected that by the end of 2021, China’s artificial intelligence industry will reach 203.56 billion yuan, an increase The rate is 26.68%.
- The price of flat glass rose from a low of more than 1,600 yuan per ton at the beginning of this year to a high of more than 3,000 yuan per ton in July, an increase of more than 80%.
- Xiaomi: In the third quarter, Xiaomi accounted for 42% of the total 5G smartphone shipments in Central and Eastern Europe, with an annual shipment growth of 5700%. Xiaomi is expected to maintain its leading position in Central and Eastern Europe throughout 2021, and maintain its leading position in 5G smartphone shipments in 2022.
- Longbai Group: The sales price of various types of titanium dioxide (including sulfuric acid method titanium dioxide and chloride method titanium dioxide) is increased by 700 yuan/ton for various domestic customers and US$100/ton for international customers on the basis of the original price.
- Cainiao: Officially announced the provision of local express delivery services for local Spanish merchants on AliExpress. At present, the service has covered the entire mainland of Spain, which is about 10%-20% lower than the market price.
- Ningde Times: The holding subsidiary Guangdong Bangpu and its holding subsidiaries will invest in the construction of the Bangpu Integrated Battery Material Industrial Park project in the Tianjiahe area of Yaojiagang Chemical Park, Yichang City, Hubei Province, with a total investment of no more than 32 billion yuan.
- China Coal Energy: The net profit for the first three quarters is expected to be 11.26 billion-12.44 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 171%-199.4%.
- Hubei Yihua: It is estimated that the third quarter will achieve a net profit of 670 million yuan to 770 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 151.44% to 188.72%. From October 1st to December 31st, Inner Mongolia Yihua’s production electricity prices will be adjusted upwards; currently Qinghai Yihua implements peak avoidance and power curtailment measures, and it is expected that the power supply load will drop by 10%-20%.
- SF Holdings: The net profit for the first three quarters is estimated to be 1.76 billion yuan to 1.86 billion yuan, down 67%-69% year-on-year; in the third quarter, net profit is 1 billion yuan to 1.1 billion yuan, down 40%-46% year-on-year.
- Haitian Flavor Industry: Adjust the ex-factory prices of some products such as soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sauces. The adjustment range of main products ranges from 3% to 7%. The implementation of the new prices will be implemented on October 25.
- Development and Reform Commission: Orderly liberalize the on-grid tariff for all coal-fired power generation, and expand the range of fluctuations in market transaction electricity prices. Expand the fluctuation range of coal-fired power generation market transaction prices from the current float not exceeding 10%, and in principle not exceeding 15%, to expand to not exceeding 20% in principle, and not exceeding 20% in market transaction prices for high energy-consuming enterprises. limit. The spot price of electricity is not limited by the above range.
- China Automobile Association: In September, chip supply eased slightly, but it still could not meet production needs. Looking forward to the fourth quarter, the uncertainty on the automotive supply side is still large; the orderly electricity policy implemented in many provinces across the country will also increase the supply risk of the automotive industry; rising electricity tariffs and continued high raw material prices will further increase the cost pressure of enterprises , To a certain extent affect the operation of the industry.
- Goldman Sachs: US house prices have risen by 20% compared to a year ago. It is estimated that by the end of 2022, US housing prices will rise by a further 16%. Tight housing inventories, low interest rates and household migration during the epidemic have stimulated housing prices. Of all the shortages affecting the US economy, the housing shortage may be the longest lasting.
- European Union: Or promote member states to jointly purchase natural gas.
- Indonesia: Accelerate the digital transformation of the economy and society. Since the outbreak of the Covid19 epidemic in March last year, Indonesian “digital consumers” have increased by about 37%. It is reported that Indonesia’s digital economy is expected to rise to approximately US$320 billion in 2030.